Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Aces & Eights

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Simple: To allow the deciding vote to be be on the D-Lo, def think its him btw...Also I think kayfabe wise Taz might not have been A n E @ that time.

But about that Jeff Hardy attacker thing....Saw the replay last night, that def wasn't Matt....Dude was way to big and hefty....Clothes do add a few bad pounds at times, but that's a bit much, the guy's obviously very hefty. I know there's been small talk of Joe being in, so with that said I'd even go as far to say that WAS Joe...Def fits the body type.
    I thought it was Bully Ray. I think Bully Ray will be revealed as an Aces and Eights at Lockdown.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I thought it was Bully Ray. I think Bully Ray will be revealed as an Aces and Eights at Lockdown.
    I do too, and I also was thinking Ray but he seemed just a tad bit heftier than Ray, maybe not Joe though, Ray is def more plausible...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

So they have 4 matches to determine who the #1 contender is and the next week Hogan puts Bully in the spot because of Brooke's cry to her father...

Anyone else seeing Bully (and possibly Brooke) turning at Lockdown... Especially since his "Tag Team Partnaw" is leading up the group to abolish the A&8's from TNA in a Lethal Lockdown match the same night?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So they have 4 matches to determine who the #1 contender is and the next week Hogan puts Bully in the spot because of Brooke's cry to her father...

Anyone else seeing Bully (and possibly Brooke) turning at Lockdown... Especially since his "Tag Team Partnaw" is leading up the group to abolish the A&8's from TNA in a Lethal Lockdown match the same night?
    I've been thinking this for the longest time. I think this past Impact where Bully let Sting get beaten down just up the ramp. I understand Hogan got attacked, but there was no immediate threat to Hogan any more, yet Bully just continually ignored Sting getting jumped.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

personally i think the whole thing needs something soon its gettin bland!.
    only thing i like out of it is that brisco and kurt are fueding.

i hate what they have done to anderson
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Blog Entries
    I've been thinking this for the longest time. I think this past Impact where Bully let Sting get beaten down just up the ramp. I understand Hogan got attacked, but there was no immediate threat to Hogan any more, yet Bully just continually ignored Sting getting jumped.
    Bully was working on one leg..... Once he hobbled down the ramp to save Brooke and Hulk, he was in pain his-self...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I have had the thought that Bully was the VP for a while as well. I just thought it to be a bit too obvious for his heel turn at Lockdown by naming him #1 contender after having a #1 contenders series the week before. If they were planning on doing this, then Bully got hurt, they should have changed plans or at least said that the winner would face Bully to earn the #1 spot rather than throwing Magnus, Joe & Kurt (I figured they'd give both men a spot since Aries/Roode were both counted out), and Storm out in the cold because Bully couldn't go that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    i hate what they have done to anderson
    I actually like Anderson; he "fits" in the group to me. He's always a better heel, imo and the ring attire does more for him than it would for anyone else joining the group. He's the clubs only "main event player" at the moment so I don't see that many negatives by adding him. He will most likely be one of the standouts for the A&8's in the Lethal Lockdown match (I see the team being Devon, Anderson, DOC, and Knox).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Bully was working on one leg..... Once he hobbled down the ramp to save Brooke and Hulk, he was in pain his-self...
    Which begs the question why did they run away when he was coming to their aid. Honestly, I hope it isn't Bully since we have plenty of "surprise" members already that doesn't really do much for this group.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Which begs the question why did they run away when he was coming to their aid. Honestly, I hope it isn't Bully since we have plenty of "surprise" members already that doesn't really do much for this group.
    Either it a swerve he's not a member or he is member...... I'm thinking we going to see a Team 3D reunion sometime this year, when I just don't know.... It could be Lockdown??? but like a few others have said the turn would be to obvious!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???