Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 444

Thread: Aces & Eights

  1. #431
    So I've just seen this from last night



    and I can't help but think that it would be kinda cool if it really was Bully as the leader of A&8s, I don't know why but I think it would now be good and not so predictable,

    Even have Brooke be in on it and have the Mcmahon/Helmsley story line. Where she was in on it the whole time.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


  2. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Even have Brooke be in on it and have the Mcmahon/Helmsley story line. Where she was in on it the whole time.

    So have TNA be more like the WWE...




    Got it (because people don't bitch about stealing storylines enough in the IWC )


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So have TNA be more like the WWE...




    Got it (because people don't bitch about stealing storylines enough in the IWC )
    There was more a sense of sarcasm with that bit, But The Bully ray being part of A&8s is starting to appeal to me after that promo I dont know why,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


  4. #434
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,915
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    There was more a sense of sarcasm with that bit, But The Bully ray being part of A&8s is starting to appeal to me after that promo I dont know why,
    I mention this a few weeks back I think we might see Bully join and reunite with his brother....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  5. #435
    Random thought, what are you guys thought of AJ Styles joining Aces and Eights. I know AJ Styles is not the best heel, but I can easily see him being unmasked at some point, and trying to take out Hulk Hogan.

  6. #436
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,915
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Random thought, what are you guys thought of AJ Styles joining Aces and Eights. I know AJ Styles is not the best heel, but I can easily see him being unmasked at some point, and trying to take out Hulk Hogan.
    Yeah if you notice during the opening prom it was one mask guy.... Possible can and could be AJ to work a heel turn in....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  7. #437
    Hi Guys, been away for a long time, just catching up.

    Firstly, went to TNA live in Manchester last month, purely brilliant. Great show, gets better each year.

    The aces and eights storyline was good, now I think its loosing interest. However, I have a very feeling AJ Styles and/or Samoa Joe will be in the group. When Bithoff and brisco had the 'welcoming party' in the ring, the last members be unmasked, is about aj/joe height, also Angle is about the same height/build.
    I'm also convinced that Bully is in, the second in command to JJ. I wouldn't be surprised if Steuner was involved in some way.
    Let's see how it winds up eh?

  8. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Couch_potato View Post
    Hi Guys, been away for a long time, just catching up.

    Firstly, went to TNA live in Manchester last month, purely brilliant. Great show, gets better each year.

    The aces and eights storyline was good, now I think its loosing interest. However, I have a very feeling AJ Styles and/or Samoa Joe will be in the group. When Bithoff and brisco had the 'welcoming party' in the ring, the last members be unmasked, is about aj/joe height, also Angle is about the same height/build.
    I'm also convinced that Bully is in, the second in command to JJ. I wouldn't be surprised if Steuner was involved in some way.
    Let's see how it winds up eh?

    That guy is the "VP" and is either Pritchard or (more than likely) D'Lo Brown. They have done their best to hide who the VP is but after last week’s shot of the two talking about Briscoe and "letting him into the company", it's a more solid bet to be one of the two men than Styles/Joe at this point. I honestly think it will be D'lo for 2 reasons:

    (1) that head shape is pretty obvious. I keep waiting for him to shake his head back and forth when he's talking with that mask on.

    (2) During Wes' Gutcheck segment, D'lo said that "if it's good enough for Bruce Pritchard, it's good enough for me" before saying 'Yes' to Wes. It gives to plausible deniability and creates the friction and second guessing as to "is it Bruce or D'lo" especially since Al was mysteriously absent during the verdict.


    Whoever it is needs the ability to say "I let Briscoe in, I set Briscoe up against Garrett to be the first Gut Check contestant to win his match, I let the A&8 in the building when they were supposedly 'locked out', and I have a direct link to the 'Higher Power' (The Club President). If they take it the route of Jarrett, then D'Lo is in. If it turns out to be Eric Bischoff, then I'd give Pritchard the nod (I believe Eric is the one who got Bruce the Talent Relations position with TNA).



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #439
    Anyone else wonder why Taz said no to Wes Briscoe when he was in Aces and Eights?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  10. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Anyone else wonder why Taz said no to Wes Briscoe when he was in Aces and Eights?
    Simple: To allow the deciding vote to be be on the D-Lo, def think its him btw...Also I think kayfabe wise Taz might not have been A n E @ that time.

    But about that Jeff Hardy attacker thing....Saw the replay last night, that def wasn't Matt....Dude was way to big and hefty....Clothes do add a few bad pounds at times, but that's a bit much, the guy's obviously very hefty. I know there's been small talk of Joe being in, so with that said I'd even go as far to say that WAS Joe...Def fits the body type.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.