Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries
    Here a thought to ponder......

Which of the the current Un-mask member of Aces and 8s will be the break out star of the team??? This is not including Devon.. So if I have to pick I would say Knox..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Here a thought to ponder......

Which of the the current Un-mask member of Aces and 8s will be the break out star of the team??? This is not including Devon.. So if I have to pick I would say Knox..
    I'd say Anderson.
    ]

I'd say DOC because he has the size, ability in the ring, and he is pretty good at promos. Not the best, but not bad as well. They just need to continue this bad ass mean streak gimmick they have with him in Aces and Eights.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Aces & 8s is becoming boring and predictable. Before there were wrestlers from the locker room coming to the ring to fight. Now where are they ? Where are all those guys ? There are nobody left in the locker room ? Are you serious ? Even Yersterday, Bully came and asked "where is Taz ?" but when Taz came to Hardy after his match, Bully Ray did not come to confront him after what he did to him. TNA is now doing with Aces & 8s what WWE does with their stables, and it's not what I would like to see. I know it's not easy to satisfy everybody with something but when they started Aces & 8s I reaklly thought something new was coming with a stable, something that did not happen for years in WWE or TNA. But I was wrong. Now it's a stable like others, who does what all stable does, same way. Too bad.

That was an awful promo from Tazz. All he did was ramble.

The "higher power" talk had me cringing.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

So he did his whole commentary shtick on the microphone? Tazz talks about weird things sometimes.. I understand that much.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

The higher power crap was pretty bad even if it was building to the payoff (too close to "They" from Immortal for me); however I liked Taz's promo. He fumbled a few times, but did a solid job of giving credit to the club as well as informing as to just how TNA will be able to (required to) keep him on the headset. I loved the explanation the mocking of "poor" Brooke and enjoyed the Teflon Taz remark.

Would I say that this was his best, or the best work that TNA can offer? Of course not. But I will be the first to admit I was far more pleased with last night's Taz as opposed to the goofy, awkward Taz who cracks jokes that aren't funny and makes comments expecting roaring applause, yet only finds crickets. The promo didn't have me geeked to see what's next for A&8s, but I don't think it took away from the swerve of last week, but just elaborated as to why Taz did what he did; which was the promo's entire design.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I know what is going to happen. Someone from TNA, probably Bully Ray, is going to hit Taz and Taz will now own TNA. Tazz will then give over control of TNA to Jeff Jarrett. I don't mind the storyline, but I think right now they have to have Aces and Eights start dominating more.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Tazz was never good on the mic, his big downfall despite being a midget compared to other wrestlers.

He looked like Humpty Dumpty out there last night.

i don't know why they added taz as the mouth piece when there are 2 better talkers in aces and 8s.