Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries
    I highly doubt that Morrison would wind up in TNA. He's taken off time from WWE to heal his neck and take a break from the road (something which WWE notoriously don't allow people to do), and he's been very vocal about wanting to return to WWE and is pretty sure he will wind back up in WWE. Plus, WWE didn't want to let him go in the first place.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The longer we are left waiting the more intriguing this storyline is however i worry that they haven't scripted a good finish to the storyline.

They do reference WWE a lot, and it can be annoying at times, but I see where you're coming from. The constant reference seems like it's going to be apart of the story. But as Ziggles said that is a bad idea. There are enough people to have a new face be apart of the most devastating group in TNA history. New threat > old threat in new clothing. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Greekcian View Post
    The leader of Aces and Eights is clearly Eric Bishoff, in that one promo where Hulk and in Sting were "in the clubhouse" you could clearly see it was him from his fatness (is that even a word? :P) and the way he talked. However, I am curious who that vice-president guy is.
    they used him for the promo but the news was they we're just doing that to keep it a secret
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I highly doubt that Morrison would wind up in TNA. He's taken off time from WWE to heal his neck and take a break from the road (something which WWE notoriously don't allow people to do), and he's been very vocal about wanting to return to WWE and is pretty sure he will wind back up in WWE. Plus, WWE didn't want to let him go in the first place.
    More then heal his neck...... He also left becaused when WWE axed Melina from the roster.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    they used him for the promo but the news was they we're just doing that to keep it a secret

Maybe. depends how much you wanna believe that.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I REAAAALLLY hope John Morrison isn't a part of this. The guy is by far probably the worst wrestler to pick up a microphone.. Along with Hernandez.
    From the first reports out there, we've all read that he was telling friends about wanting to go to TNA.. This rumor died as soon as Melina was brought up. Then, the whole Devon thing happened, where he claimed he'd be back in WWE soon... Yea...

Now that Mike Knox is revealed as a member, Melina can just tell John to go to TNA with her so she can get passed around the members of A&8's. I'm sure he won't have an issue with that at all

On the other hand, I REAALY hope Jarrett is the leader. I really miss him and Karen. TV gold every time lolz
    every set of cards has a king and a queen, haha.

i remember comparing aces & eights to nwo cause i said that the members would most likely be ex-wwe guys, seems to me i was right since 3 of them are former wwe employees

I really don't think we'll see Morrison in TNA but I think that was the point of the OP, what a shock it would be. I don't think there is a deliberate WWE link to the storyline it's simply the easiest way to explain who these not so well known guys are when they're revealed. We all saw how badly Tarren Tarrell was recieved when they introduced her under her real name and the same would have happened with Drew Hankinson and Michael Hettinga (that's DOC and Mike Knox). I'm sure Mike Knox will be given a new name by TNA but it's stupid to pretend he isn't the same guy who worked for WWE when all their viewers blatantly know otherwise.

Divas to believe in.

TNA would have to do a total 180 on his appearence and personality. At the moment, he's too "pretty" to fit anywhere into the Aces & Eight angle.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.