Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vince would never allow it. The reason Jeff and his father founded TNA, is because they were not wanted in WWE, after the shit Jarrett said after leaving, RoH wasn't their first choice, and Jeff wanted to continue wrestling in USA
    Actually didn't Jerry Jarrett and Vince McMahon work together just a few years back??? Might been 5 or 10 years, but Jerry suggested some talent for Vince to look at....
    But I really don't see Jeff and Jerry working with Vince directly as on air or backstage executives.... If anything we might see in TNA is some more WWE mid-carders jumping ship.... Now if TNA could get the right guy, it could be magic, but if not it will be the same 15 minutes of new fame....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Do you know what would be funny... If Vince paid Jeff Jarrett $1million to make an appearance on Raw and talk shit about TNA and in return he let them use John Cena in that storyline as the Leader.
    Didn't Jarrett cut a similar promo on WWE tv after he was ousted from WCW?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You're putting way too much stock in Jeff Jarrett.
    I agree...His statement almost seems silly.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'm sorry, but what? You like the angle but nothing is proving you other wise? I don't get that statement.

And the reason why TNA has this angle is because TNA loves invasion angles. This one is much better than the "They" angle and we have acquired a few new talents, plus revamping some old (Sorry, but Heel Devon is much better than "Fighting TV Champ" Devon. Also, if Anderson joins the mix, Mr. Asshole goes back heel and there is clarification of character). Also, why would you want the Dudley’s to retire when Bully is doing arguably his best work since starting riots in ECW? Yes, Dixie needs to make better business decisions, but an angle like this that has lasted this long is not something they need to change... They just need to work on executing the longer angles better and cutting out the kinks to keep them flowing better with a few shockers to garner more interest.
    I want to see this, mostly to see how much more they are going to screw with Anderson(As far as continuing to drop whatever stock he has left)
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I want to see this, mostly to see how much more they are going to screw with Anderson(As far as continuing to drop whatever stock he has left)
    I think he'll be a great fit...Sooner or later Devon couldn't be the only guy that's defected.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Aces & Eights; an other story...

Since Mike Knox and D.O.C. were revealed as members and both referenced to the WWE and other members still doing the club business (=wrestling?), my mind went on a little curveball and has the following theory :

Aces & Eights will all be WWE-connected and one of their top guys (or maybe even the leader) will be... JOHN MORRISON !

Story? : John is mad, very mad for being used the way the WWE did. He leaves and thinks, I'm going to TNA (they would love a talent like his), but when watching the show, he learns that a lot of ex-wwe colleagues like Devon & Anderson are just as mistreated as he was in WWE. He doesn't want his talent go to waist yet again and he starts contacting all the former future endeavours with this insane plan of taking over and owing their own wrestling company...

Why Morrison? : If he doesn't return to WWE this year (Rumble,...), then the fact he is in the independed circuit feuding with Shelton Benjamin is to keep in shape and stay low profile, so NO ONE, except me :-), would think about him in a major storyline or a big return ?

I don't think they should build a major angle, or any angle for that matter around people been miss used in WWE, maybe if TNA was affiliated with WWE, but they're not so why would they use the WWE name apart from when building there new signings, by acknowledging that they were once in the top company around.

It would just be bad business on the part of TNA.

The leader of Aces and Eights is clearly Eric Bishoff, in that one promo where Hulk and in Sting were "in the clubhouse" you could clearly see it was him from his fatness (is that even a word? :P) and the way he talked. However, I am curious who that vice-president guy is.

Morrison is supposedly on board for a Royal Rumble return. Maybe TNA can drum up another failed WWE retread like Gene Snitsky or Chris Masters.