Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 444

Thread: Aces & Eights

  1. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    On a serious note,I've seen once or twice the leader is someone with a gut...A "Fat boy",as Ric Flair would say,lol...So....
    The character you are seeing with the "gut" is actually the VP and not the leader. This is where D-Lo will fit, imo.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #352
    Its obviously The Undertaker reviving the badass character.

  3. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The character you are seeing with the "gut" is actually the VP and not the leader. This is where D-Lo will fit, imo.
    True,that's "VP",like Devon always says...Yea I think D-Lo's VP as well. Don't know who else he could be honestly.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    True,that's "VP",like Devon always says...Yea I think D-Lo's VP as well. Don't know who else he could be honestly.
    That's all I can think for the part. The one back stage letting them in. The one who was able to allow Brisco in on the Gut Check (AND but the blame on Pritchard saying "yes" first was a good touch). D-Lo's head shape just fits the role.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #355
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,580
    Do you know what would be funny... If Vince paid Jeff Jarrett $1million to make an appearance on Raw and talk shit about TNA and in return he let them use John Cena in that storyline as the Leader.

  6. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Do you know what would be funny... If Vince paid Jeff Jarrett $1million to make an appearance on Raw and talk shit about TNA and in return he let them use John Cena in that storyline as the Leader.
    Heck, I'd pay a million to see that

  7. #357
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,580
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMizIsMichaelCole View Post
    Heck, I'd pay a million to see that
    The downside is... no matter what TNA does. If Jarrett EVER turns up on WWE television again it will kill TNA.

  8. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's all I can think for the part. The one back stage letting them in. The one who was able to allow Brisco in on the Gut Check (AND but the blame on Pritchard saying "yes" first was a good touch). D-Lo's head shape just fits the role.
    Yep,Absolutely. and I really can't wait for the reveal because the reaction's going to be SO epic,Hogan especially..."D-Lo!???!"!!!"

    If you think they were mad about Devon....



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #359
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,005
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    The downside is... no matter what TNA does. If Jarrett EVER turns up on WWE television again it will kill TNA.
    Vince would never allow it. The reason Jeff and his father founded TNA, is because they were not wanted in WWE, after the shit Jarrett said after leaving, RoH wasn't their first choice, and Jeff wanted to continue wrestling in USA

  10. #360
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    The downside is... no matter what TNA does. If Jarrett EVER turns up on WWE television again it will kill TNA.
    You're putting way too much stock in Jeff Jarrett.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.