Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries
    ..... I guess someone had to do it.
    #BeJelly

It's all starting to make so much sense!!!

Cena heel turn comes when he jumps to TNA as the leader of the A&8s!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Yes! TNA could only pay him a fraction of his former salary but he'd do it because he loves the biz!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robstar View Post
    yes! Tna could only pay him a fraction of his former salary but he'd do it because he loves the biz!
    brother!!!!!!!!!!
    #BeJelly

First of all why is Tna doing this angle? Devon was way better with us brother and I honestly think that they should retire. They are not ones to offer anything to the business as a whole, and Are becoming the local John cenas of the company. Dixie carter needs to sit back, and make better business deductions or the cm punks and the wwe will continue their rampage over the wrestling business, as for the aces and eight, while I think this may be a good angle, but nothing is proving me other wise

Quote Originally Posted by El Dandy LWO View Post
    First of all why is Tna doing this angle? Devon was way better with us brother and I honestly think that they should retire. They are not ones to offer anything to the business as a whole, and Are becoming the local John cenas of the company. Dixie carter needs to sit back, and make better business deductions or the cm punks and the wwe will continue their rampage over the wrestling business, as for the aces and eight, while I think this may be a good angle, but nothing is proving me other wise
    I'm sorry, but what? You like the angle but nothing is proving you other wise? I don't get that statement.

And the reason why TNA has this angle is because TNA loves invasion angles. This one is much better than the "They" angle and we have acquired a few new talents, plus revamping some old (Sorry, but Heel Devon is much better than "Fighting TV Champ" Devon. Also, if Anderson joins the mix, Mr. Asshole goes back heel and there is clarification of character). Also, why would you want the Dudley’s to retire when Bully is doing arguably his best work since starting riots in ECW? Yes, Dixie needs to make better business decisions, but an angle like this that has lasted this long is not something they need to change... They just need to work on executing the longer angles better and cutting out the kinks to keep them flowing better with a few shockers to garner more interest.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

What ? I clicked the pic and nothing .. Ok its Aces and 8's ? who is the leader

On a serious note,I've seen once or twice the leader is someone with a gut...A "Fat boy",as Ric Flair would say,lol...So....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    What ? I clicked the pic and nothing .. Ok its Aces and 8's ? who is the leader
    hit the spoiler button.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    lols!! if that happens...the landscape of TNA wil change forever..:P

but, I strongly think when Cena resigns WWE..they'll have some strict NO WORK CLAUSE for him...