Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Leader - Eric B????? voice changer

Proof that the man playing VP of Aces and Eights is...

In my opinion the body size is nothing like Hulk Hogans. The VP of Aces and Eights is shorter(maybe a few inches over 6 feet) and weighs around 270 roughly but his body frame is much more bulky. Now I believe ur comment on Eric Bichoff being a member is dead on! I believe the "boss" the guy in the chair with the backwards hat who had his back turned while Sting and Hogan were abducted was him I could tell by his tone rather disguised or not bc he made slight pauses while talking which was often how Eric spoke. I also believe Jarrett will have something to do with this bc he has beef with Sting after being fired from TNA AND the fact Sting went into the H.O.F and not the founder of the company. Now as for the Aces and Eights VP the man playing the character as of right now is clearly D'Lo Brown and I'll give u my theory on it in pieces. 1. Wes Brisco(An obvious member of Aces and Eights) was a contestant on Gut Check to earn a TNA contract however the week before,Angle was lobbying for Wes to be on it and D'Lo was there agreeing with Kurt while Pritchard and Snow weren't sure about it. 2.While on Gut Check,Snow as revealed a week later was taken out by an unknown assailant/s thus D'Lo takes his place to make sure he gets a contract. Now all this could be a coincidence D'Lo not in top in ring shape anymore maybe 6'3 270 about the same size as VP,BUT,last week did anyone else catch what happened? Aces and Eights invaded the ring and as the VP went for a clothesline he got knocked down and his shirt actually lifted some so his stomach was revealed and it was the exact same skin tone as D'Lo! I am 100% sure the VP as of right now is D'Lo..I'm saying right now bc TNA likes to keep u guessing by substituting but I will still say it's D'Lo just the body frame and the coincidental replacing Snow to let Wes into TNA knowing he'll side with Angle to ultimately betray him(Along with Erics son Garret..don't trust him either)

This is not a secret and we know since day one that the leader is Eric Bischoff or Jeff Jarrett. I would be surprised if it was someone else

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This is not a secret and we know since day one that the leader is Eric Bischoff or Jeff Jarrett. I would be surprised if it was someone else
    They used Bischoff in those segments portraying the leader only to put thoughts on our minds.According to sources TNA has no intentions to use Bischoff as the leader
    Last edited by magglis; 12-27-2012 at 01:22 PM.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Lol I love the voice changer that doesn't change his voice. And what the fuck is up with Hogan's voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    They used Bischoff in those segments portraying the leader only to put thoughts on our minds.According to sources TNA has no intentions to use Bischoff as the leader
    Correction - They had no intentions to use ERIC Bischoff as the leader... Garrett is still an option

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

The story begins to get even more interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    But I wouldn't take it as guaranteed....You never know...They used "Sources" to fool everyone with D-von.....But;Knowing that that's Bischoff makes something like this that shouldn't be funny at all...Hilarious...Just hearin him say :"Ya see,Hulkster," I can just picture classic heel Bischoff talkin down on Hogan.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    But I wouldn't take it as guaranteed....You never know...They used "Sources" to fool everyone with D-von.....But;Knowing that that's Bischoff makes something like this that shouldn't be funny at all...Hilarious...Just hearin him say :"Ya see,Hulkster," I can just picture classic heel Bischoff talkin down on Hogan.

Fully agreed. The best part of this is that they might have used the voice changer, but the "style" and speech patterns are blatantly Eric Bischoff. I was rolling when I saw this the first time, because it made me think of those "Obvious ___ is Obvious" memes. The sad part is that this was one of Eric's better promos in a while but he can't really take the credit for it since it was supposed to be a mystery as to who was cutting the promo at the time.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Thumbs up The leader of the Aces & Eights is...

Click on the images to view them in full size:
    484313_10151108446976307_1252692659_n.jpg

Cena_display_image.jpgClose enough...
    Last edited by FXK2I; 12-31-2012 at 10:40 AM.