Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 444

Thread: Aces & Eights

  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    It's a long storyline for a reason. They don't want to rush it.
    I understand that. Im just saying the longer they wait the more people are going to expect. They are placing this storyline on a pedistal that is going make it hard for them to live up too.

  2. #322
    I think they are hoping the JoMo will "make the jump" and be revealed as a member.

  3. #323
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,613
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I think they are hoping the JoMo will "make the jump" and be revealed as a member.
    I hope so. He'd also be a huge asset to the X-Division.


  4. #324
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I hope so. He'd also be a huge asset to the X-Division.
    I think he would be a terrible pick for the specific gimmick... Would not suit him and if he returns to wwe or goes to TNA I hope he does so in a role that would actually work for him.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #325
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,613
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I think he would be a terrible pick for the specific gimmick... Would not suit him and if he returns to wwe or goes to TNA I hope he does so in a role that would actually work for him.
    Yeah I agree. I was just on about JoMo coming to TNA. Not his gimmick, lol.


  6. #326
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah I agree. I was just on about JoMo coming to TNA. Not his gimmick, lol.
    Yeah. I mean him in the X-division would be perfect but he should not go anywhere near the Aces and Eights.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah. I mean him in the X-division would be perfect but he should not go anywhere near the Aces and Eights.
    what if Aces and eights want to win all titles in TNA? they get morrison to win the x-div title.

    Also what motive would D-Lo actually have to join Aces and Eights?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah. I mean him in the X-division would be perfect but he should not go anywhere near the Aces and Eights.
    I fully support this claim B-MAC. If JoMo was to come to TNA, I would much rather see him with the likes of the X Division and avoid A&8s. This far, they have avoiding any interaction with that division, but I have a feeling that (if/when) Garrett or Wes come out with the group, they will soon be involved with the belt.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    what if Aces and eights want to win all titles in TNA? they get morrison to win the x-div title.

    Also what motive would D-Lo actually have to join Aces and Eights?

    To Screw the company who forgot how popular he was when he was an active wrestler. Once he stepped away from the TNA ring, he was put into the background and told to be nothing but a gopher (go for coffee, go for food...) and a corporate "Yes Man" to anything that Bruce asked him about... And he's sick and tired of it, dammit!!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #330
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,718
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    what if Aces and eights want to win all titles in TNA? they get morrison to win the x-div title.

    Also what motive would D-Lo actually have to join Aces and Eights?
    NO, no, no... If they want an X-division champion... Give them Kid Kash... it would suit him.


    Maybe D-Lo is upset that he doesn't get to judge Gut check every time. Maybe he is jealous that he wasn't first choice for being sa judge. IDK. Maybe he just doesnt like sting and Hogan.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.