Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sorry that TNA doesn't please your taste and that TNA isn't making enough "sense" for you to approve. It really sucks that they don't direct their programming strictly towards what you would approve of as a whole. Hopefully, they will track you down at some point and get your input as to what they should be doing with their stories and how their angles should be. Because if that ever happened, we all know that TNA would be SO much better off than having the reach, contracts, cult following, and live television program that they already have. You could definitely be the person to make TNA not a "bush league" promotion and make them the next WWE Empire that you know they should be...

I hate pessimistic and overly critical fans. Why can't everyone just enjoy a show they are watching instead of trying to pick apart everything that they would do better? I am a Texans fan, and I would like to see Schaub throw to Andre Johnson more, but I am not going to bitch about it when my team is sitting at 6-1. By the way, Heenan also referred to fans as "Ham & Eggers" (as well a Humanoids if you remember) which sparked the question; why would he call fans a term that smarks thought was reserved for "jobbers" according to the insider terminology? It wasn't to refer to them as jobbers, but towards the fact that fans are often skeptical and that they always seem to find something to bitch about; which of course he was right about.
    Dude you realize this is just a WWE troll right? lol Also step aside because the champs will be repeating this season. See you at the Superbowl Homie.

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    a. Virtually everyone knew it was Luke Gallows
    b. its still the best storyline TNA have had in a long time
    c. they have a tv deal across the world thats hardly bush league
    d. wrestling isnt known for making sense, WWE is famous for proving that
    Exactly brilliant post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Dude you realize this is just a WWE troll right? lol Also step aside because the champs will be repeating this season. See you at the Superbowl Homie.
    Shit we have a giants fanboy too -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Giants are 2-2 in the division, 5-2 in the conference. Falcons, 49ers, AND Bears are both better in their Division. Both the Bears and Falcons are better in the conference. Your defense lost to BOTH Romo and Vick this year. It might not be the cakewalk you think it is...

And be it a WWE fanboy or a TNA fanboy, wrestling fans these days are by far the most cynical, overly critical, and claim that the "sky is falling if they don't push (insert random talent they like)" in such a way that casual fans are turned off by the product. I would LOVE to see an Oakland Raiders game @ O.co Coliseum but I wouldn't go simply because many of their fans have given them a bad name for being "rabid" when you support the opposite team. Casual fans want to enjoy a product without being assaulted by the "fanboys" as you would say.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by rofecoxib22 View Post
    Lol...Lol...way to go TNA...Devon is the "sergeant at arms" and Festus is the " armbreaker"....lol ..lol...thats what they called him a few months ago.... He literally bent down and waited for Joseph Parks to pull off his mask and the the thing is if Parks did it after all this time and he is "not a wrestler" then why in the blue hell didn't it happen earlier when " Goldfish n UNO" was fighting against guys like Angle, Bully, etc.. in these brawls...you mean to tell me nobody had the power to take it off until now...Just a pathetic and weak story line this garbage that TNA has put out with this storyline...but as usual TNA diehards will eat this up like its the storyline of the century...this is a garbage bush league production and they will never EVERRRRRRRRRRRR be as good as WWE...I wonder who they will reveal next...really doesn't matter will be another "ham and egger" as Bobby Heenan used to say
    Mick Foley and Stone Cold Steve Austin were considered flops in WCW(by it's management),just remember that

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Mick Foley and Stone Cold Steve Austin were considered flops in WCW(by it's management),just remember that
    They weren't. They were actually just hated by Bischoff personally. Cactus was earning a name for himself in early 90s WCW. Stunning Steve Austin was US heavyweight champion twice (First reign was 240 days, but second ended instantly after winning a vacated title to lose to Jim duggan in 8 seconds), Two time television champion (first - 329 days and the second - 102 days) and also held the Nwa and WCW tag team titles with Brian Pillman. He was hardly considered a flop. It was all bischoff who didn't like his "look". Heyman was the one who saw something in him. Foley left WCW because he was given an ultimatum, reattach his ear or win the tag titles, he chose the titles (his only title win) but then pretty much got buried as they were reluctant to work storylines around him because of his ear loss (Don't ask why).

Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    What I don't understand is when Kurt Angle got attacked, Jay Briscoe (who has been playing one of the aces and eights) came to Angles aid at the end of Impact last week?
    Either a "plant" or he was simply filling a role until it was decided who the final actual members will be. The dirt sheets have always said nobody is 100% in there, they just portray the faceless group for now (which only makes sense in that if the members are constantly changing styles, it's hard to guess who will be in). As far as the OPs rant goes, i thought Gallows was always a dead cert? It's clearly always been him and that huge, ugly tattoo on his arm just adds to it always being him. So i don't get why so mad?
    The storyline hasn't been THAT interesting to me though. There's no "sense" to the group and no reason behind them besides wanting to take over. What brings them all together? If it ends up with a mastermind and them being paid mercs, that's fine, it has some sense. Otherwise I can't see a link between Devon and Luke Gallows.

Nexus - disgruntled young wrestlers wanting to make a name for themselves. NWO - Big names from a rival company invading their new company etc

3rd guy; Mike Knox.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    3rd guy; Mike Knox.
    I suspected Cliff Compton

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by rofecoxib22 View Post
    Lol...Lol...way to go TNA...Devon is the "sergeant at arms" and Festus is the " armbreaker"....lol ..lol...thats what they called him a few months ago.... He literally bent down and waited for Joseph Parks to pull off his mask and the the thing is if Parks did it after all this time and he is "not a wrestler" then why in the blue hell didn't it happen earlier when " Goldfish n UNO" was fighting against guys like Angle, Bully, etc.. in these brawls...you mean to tell me nobody had the power to take it off until now...Just a pathetic and weak story line this garbage that TNA has put out with this storyline...but as usual TNA diehards will eat this up like its the storyline of the century...this is a garbage bush league production and they will never EVERRRRRRRRRRRR be as good as WWE...I wonder who they will reveal next...really doesn't matter will be another "ham and egger" as Bobby Heenan used to say
    How many times we will read this?It became more popular than the Cena heel threads and Sting vs Taker at WM threads

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

What the poster of this thread fails to understand about wrestling, and life in general, is that things change and people change. It's called evolving. Evolution is something that actually exists. It wasn't invented by WWE with HHH and Ric Flair. Wait and see. Luke Gallows could find success in his new home. Better than a stupid Festus gimmick and then a jobbing lackey gimmick to CM Punk's lame ass SES.

The only thing that has kept me watching TNA as much as I have is Aces & 8's, kinda off subject but can anyone tell who the aces & 8's member is with the long blonde flowing locks coming out through the mask is ? or should I wait