Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 444

Thread: Aces & Eights

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron0912 View Post
    For me, theres a few possibilities which I don't think others may have thought about. Too many things were happening in TNA around the same time as this started up.

    Bischoff - It's already been confirmed that he was the talker with the voice changer. Was thrown out of TNA around 6 months ago. Worst choice as leader for me.

    Vince Russo - Fired about 6 months ago just before A&8's started up. Would be the ultimate Russo swerve.

    Scott Steiner - Hasn't made an offensive tweet (or any tweet) in about 6 months.


    Joseph Parks - I read a blog a while back that this could be a third split personality of Parks. An evil, well educated maskless Abyss with Bully Ray would be my personal choice. Very likely they could have come to an agreement after their rivalry a few months ago.

    One thing people may say if its Sting or Bully Ray is that it's too predictable. I don't think that, I think it's logical and the makes the most sense. The criticisms we had in the past with Russo writing was that it was too unpredictable and his swerves made no sense. I'd take logic and rationality over plot holes, far fetched pay offs and dropped story lines any day.
    I believe that was because TNA filed some sort of lawsuit against him.

  2. #202

    Who's the leader.....?

    I still believe that Bully is the leader of Aces and 8's.Some of you will say no Bully is face now.But what if Tna didn't reveal Bully as the leader because it was so predictable.And they wanted to play with our minds more.What if they want keep Bully as a face until turning point and then boom.Bully betrays Sting and Hogan and reveals himself as the leader.I don't mind to see Bully being the leader in fact i would love to see him as the leader,he is a great heel and he can lead this stable to a huge success. Your thoughts?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #203
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,039
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I still believe that Bully is the leader of Aces and 8's.Some of you will say no Bully is face now.But what if Tna didn't reveal Bully as the leader because it was so predictable.And they wanted to play with our minds more.What if they want keep Bully as a face until turning point and then boom.Bully betrays Sting and Hogan and reveals himself as the leader.I don't mind to see Bully being the leader in fact i would love to see him as the leader,he is a great heel and he can lead this stable to a huge success. Your thoughts?
    Was think Bully was going to turn his back on Sting at BFG..... But now, I don't think so!!! I'm going with Double J for the reasons he would want his company back!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  4. #204
    Senior Member Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Williamsport,Pa
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Well with Devon back and revealed to be one of them, it could make sense with Bully being a part of it. And it'd be a good way to bring Team 3D back as dominant heels

  5. #205
    I'm just going to go out on a limb and say Eric Bischoff is the leader of Aces and Eights.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

    After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    I'm just going to go out on a limb and say Eric Bischoff is the leader of Aces and Eights.
    Its not Bischoff for sure Frank posted that a few days back in the news page




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #207
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    I wouldn't mind seeing bully turn on Hogn and sting and be in league with Aces and 8s but personally I'd like to see him and devon not in charge of the group but the two just under the leader. I still say Jarrett should come back as the leader
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing bully turn on Hogn and sting and be in league with Aces and 8s but personally I'd like to see him and devon not in charge of the group but the two just under the leader. I still say Jarrett should come back as the leader
    Also Devon is not the leader frank posted that too




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Also Devon is not the leader frank posted that too
    Devon was the tease that Hogan wanted to reveal two weeks ago, but they felt they should save it for BFG.
    Devon's leader HAS to be JJ.. At least I hope so. I mean, think about it? Devon could just be like..
    "Our contracts were expiring and you offered my scum bag brother more money. You promised me that I'd be a fighting champion, and you removed me from the show for weeks. Things weren't like this when SOMEONE else was running this company."

    This is what I believe has been angering Devon, and that he feels the company was in better hands under Jarrett.

  10. #210
    Not a big TNA fan but Bully Ray being face? that does not settle well with me so I'm all for him staying Heel anyway possible.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.