Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Having Sting turning heel at BFG a year after he got Hogan to turn back to face, at last years BFG after turning heel the year before.
    Would totally be messed up. Not a very good idea for TNA to do. Sting no matter how he acts will always be a fan favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    no matter who it is everyone will bitch about it.
    Of course...you know there's always some people who will be happy and others will not be happy. That's just how it's always been and it's never gonna change. Regarless the Aces and Eights angle has been quite entertaining. One of the better angles TNA has put out there. I actually can say I look foward to watching TNA every Thursday night.

You know who no one would suspect? King Mo, just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    no matter who it is everyone will bitch about it.
    QFT. Haters gonna hate. With an awesome storyline like this, any ending will disappoint somebody.

Blog Entries
    You are referring, of course, to the Sting they’re basing the whole “first inductee into the TNA Hall Of Fame” ceremony around…and will ruin the entire credibility of the Hall and goodwill buzz of the ceremony should they turn him soon thereafter. The same Sting who refused to act heelish while in the Main Event Mafia, despite it being scripted that way.

I’d say the back-in-black Hogan is a safer bet, especially since it will mean hogging the spotlight even more.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

no turns dammit, we still don't know who is in this group we need to find that out and build on it not go putting someone in it
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    no turns dammit, we still don't know who is in this group we need to find that out and build on it not go putting someone in it
    Not 100% certain, but I do believe a few weeks ago or so Luke Gallows has been wrestling house show matches on TNA events as a member of Aces and Eights.

Im gonna go with ..... MATT MORGAN as the leader of Aces and Eights ....

BULLY!!! GET THE TABLES!!

classsic

For me, theres a few possibilities which I don't think others may have thought about. Too many things were happening in TNA around the same time as this started up.

Bischoff - It's already been confirmed that he was the talker with the voice changer. Was thrown out of TNA around 6 months ago. Worst choice as leader for me.

Vince Russo - Fired about 6 months ago just before A&8's started up. Would be the ultimate Russo swerve.

Scott Steiner - Hasn't made an offensive tweet (or any tweet) in about 6 months.

Joseph Parks - I read a blog a while back that this could be a third split personality of Parks. An evil, well educated maskless Abyss with Bully Ray would be my personal choice. Very likely they could have come to an agreement after their rivalry a few months ago.

One thing people may say if its Sting or Bully Ray is that it's too predictable. I don't think that, I think it's logical and the makes the most sense. The criticisms we had in the past with Russo writing was that it was too unpredictable and his swerves made no sense. I'd take logic and rationality over plot holes, far fetched pay offs and dropped story lines any day.