Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Sting in Aces and Eights

I would love for this to happen and it would be a major twist in the Aces and Eights.

Blog Entries
    Im not sure on it myself
    it would be twist
    im expecting bully to turn on sting tbh
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

This would be a very confusing thing, A&8s first appearence was beating the hell out of sting.

Bully Nation = Aces & Eights

They need to have a big ass swerve to throw people off. I don't care who it is but it needs to be a shocker.

Blog Entries
    I don't see Sting turning heel, he didn't last long when he joined the MEM, so I don't really see it here.

I imagine Joseph Parks revealing himself to be Abyss, and being the leader of the A & 8s. The guy does enjoy pain afterall.

Blog Entries
    Aces n Eights leader will be Abyss n Bully Ray.....Actually Bully is the Mastermind...he uses mentally ill Abyss.....Parks as Abyss will be with A&Es thinking Bully is his Master and as Joseph will be against them thinking Bully ray is a Villain...

Bully was a little too determined to be Stings partner, and Aces and 8's didn't even target him really that often. Its a little suspicious to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Bully was a little too determined to be Stings partner, and Aces and 8's didn't even target him really that often. Its a little suspicious to me
    Also the way Anderson was taken as soon as he was announced as Stings partner, then Bully getting to the ring within seconds.

my guess is Bully as well... but i think when Bully Turns Abyss is going to do a run in, after all they never tied up their storyline
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Bully is way to predictable . I hope not,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her