Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries
    I'm expecting Abyss to make his return and be revealed as either one of the group or their opponent. The Parks character has been involved with them for weeks now so it would make sense to bring Abyss back.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Or you can just admit the fact, that it was in fact a bad show.
    Don't try to bullshit me that this was a good episode.
    I bullshit you not. I'm not saying it was the best but it was good IMO. Now take your FACTS and go crawl back to the little bridge you came from under!
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    I bullshit you not. I'm not saying it was the best but it was good IMO. Now take your FACTS and go crawl back to the little bridge you came from under!
    Awwww, did he disparage your television show.

Blog Entries
    I thought Impact was brilliant this week; I really enjoyed it.
    Still wasn't amazing, but no one ever said it was.

I'm hoping Sting's partner will double cross his at BFG and allow Aces & Eights free roam over the Impact Zone.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Blog Entries
    Where's Bodom and his ButtHurt investigation form when you need them?

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Same as always somebody will botch and pretend nothing happened

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    Well then, let's dissect this episode.

-The show starts with another "I'm so concerned about Aces & Eights but I'm gonna come out, pose, strut, and pander to the crowd first" Hogan promo, despite the fact that his hired help, Joe Park, was hit over the fucking head with a hammer last week. He talks in his promo about how the upper brass couldn't give Devon a new contract, despite the fact that he is GM, thus upper brass. This all came off as if TNA couldn't pay Devon. Really rinky dink. He casually drops King Mo as the guest referee for the Roode vs. Storm street fight. It could be easily missed. Great way to promote him. YOU STINKING GUT ME!, was funny though. So Hogan announces that he and Sting are going to the Aces and 8s lair, but has it ever been identified where it was? Does he know where it is? How does he know where it is? You know, a lot of blanks that need to be filled in by the viewer. Oh by the way IT'S 2 SENIOR CITIZENS VERSUS A WHOLE BIKER GANG. But that's trivial.
    -We had a match that completely fell apart during the final spots of the match. Up to the finish it was ok though.
    -Your usual segment with the 4 guys gunning for a Championship match, with the same illogical cut made. Again, Devon is mentioned. A dude who at this point is gone. WOMP WOMP WOMP was funny.
    -A Tara/Brooke segment, where Brooke came off as a heel, when she took the phone. Not the outcome they wanted, I suppose? Tara was good though.
    -Women's match that was fine up until the shitty finish. ODB on her back flopping around like a turtle after the pin may have been the best part of the entire match.
    -A segment where Al Snow had to decide whether he'd be a wrestler or a executive. Al needs to fix it. How is Al Snow gonna "fix it", unchallenged the guy who said no to his challenge, Joey Ryan?
    -A fine Bully segment.
    -So then Garrett got cut. I have to say, he gave a pretty heelish look to Hogan, or he it's his way of expressing that he wants to prove himself.
    -Next was a Roode and Aries segment which was pretty good, especially Roode.
    -Joe vs Anderson match. Anderson called women assholes during his pre-match announcing. Match was ok, with a good finish, it did take a long while before Anderson actually passed out. But then Joe holds the old World Title belt? So I guess that's the new TV championship? Again, TNA comes across as rinky dink, because they can't even be bothered to create a new title or get the old title from Devon.
    - So Sting and Hogan are discussing tactics and a random girl walks up to Hogan and asks him to sign a contract and he does that? Are we supposed to know that she works there? Is she also a employee from the inside? How many employees from TNA are actually involved with Aces and 8s, if that's true? Why doesn't Hogan read the contract? More blanks TNA decided to leave open. But then the most amazing part starts and she fucking maces them and they get abducted, WHILE A VAN MAGICALLY APPEARS IN THE BACK OF THE IMPACT ZONE. Great comedy here.
    -(LEADERS OF THE COMPANY GET KIDNAPPED) it's GGYYYYYUUUTTTT CHECK TTIMMMEEEE! Great segment, because of Evan. Dude is over. There is just 1 minor thing I don't understand and that's why let a 18 year old try out, if he's too young? Al Snow had a FABULOUS jacket.
    - More Hogan and Sting GREATNESS. Comedy galore, but they did plant the seeds for a Eric Bischoff TV return or a swerve and set the stipulations for the tag match. They will apparently keep Park kidnapped for another 3 weeks. And they cut away before threatening to burn him alive with a blowtorch.
    -BAM crazy Jeff Hardy face paint. Goddamn, the shift in tone on this show is insane.
    -James Storm calls King Mo one of the greats of all time. Hilarious. Nothing wrong with the segment though.
    - Good main event.
    -Show ended with Sting and Hogan beign returned to the Impact Zone. THEY WILL BURN JOSEPH PARK. The get me untied line provided the comedy.

I also don't get what TMNT promo does on a TV-14 wrestling show, but that has nothing to do with TNA.

Ok, so I now explained why this show was bad, but was funny.
    Please tell me how this show was good? Maybe I misinterpreted something. I'll be under my bridge until then.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Well then, let's dissect this episode.

-The show starts with another "I'm so concerned about Aces & Eights but I'm gonna come out, pose, strut, and pander to the crowd first" Hogan promo, despite the fact that his hired help, Joe Park, was hit over the fucking head with a hammer last week. He talks in his promo about how the upper brass couldn't give Devon a new contract, despite the fact that he is GM, thus upper brass. This all came off as if TNA couldn't pay Devon. Really rinky dink. He casually drops King Mo as the guest referee for the Roode vs. Storm street fight. It could be easily missed. Great way to promote him. YOU STINKING GUT ME!, was funny though. So Hogan announces that he and Sting are going to the Aces and 8s lair, but has it ever been identified where it was? Does he know where it is? How does he know where it is? You know, a lot of blanks that need to be filled in by the viewer. Oh by the way IT'S 2 SENIOR CITIZENS VERSUS A WHOLE BIKER GANG. But that's trivial.
    -We had a match that completely fell apart during the final spots of the match. Up to the finish it was ok though.
    -Your usual segment with the 4 guys gunning for a Championship match, with the same illogical cut made. Again, Devon is mentioned. A dude who at this point is gone. WOMP WOMP WOMP was funny.
    -A Tara/Brooke segment, where Brooke came off as a heel, when she took the phone. Not the outcome they wanted, I suppose? Tara was good though.
    -Women's match that was fine up until the shitty finish. ODB on her back flopping around like a turtle after the pin may have been the best part of the entire match.
    -A segment where Al Snow had to decide whether he'd be a wrestler or a executive. Al needs to fix it. How is Al Snow gonna "fix it", unchallenged the guy who said no to his challenge, Joey Ryan?
    -A fine Bully segment.
    -So then Garrett got cut. I have to say, he gave a pretty heelish look to Hogan, or he it's his way of expressing that he wants to prove himself.
    -Next was a Roode and Aries segment which was pretty good, especially Roode.
    -Joe vs Anderson match. Anderson called women assholes during his pre-match announcing. Match was ok, with a good finish, it did take a long while before Anderson actually passed out. But then Joe holds the old World Title belt? So I guess that's the new TV championship? Again, TNA comes across as rinky dink, because they can't even be bothered to create a new title or get the old title from Devon.
    - So Sting and Hogan are discussing tactics and a random girl walks up to Hogan and asks him to sign a contract and he does that? Are we supposed to know that she works there? Is she also a employee from the inside? How many employees from TNA are actually involved with Aces and 8s, if that's true? Why doesn't Hogan read the contract? More blanks TNA decided to leave open. But then the most amazing part starts and she fucking maces them and they get abducted, WHILE A VAN MAGICALLY APPEARS IN THE BACK OF THE IMPACT ZONE. Great comedy here.
    -(LEADERS OF THE COMPANY GET KIDNAPPED) it's GGYYYYYUUUTTTT CHECK TTIMMMEEEE! Great segment, because of Evan. Dude is over. There is just 1 minor thing I don't understand and that's why let a 18 year old try out, if he's too young? Al Snow had a FABULOUS jacket.
    - More Hogan and Sting GREATNESS. Comedy galore, but they did plant the seeds for a Eric Bischoff TV return or a swerve and set the stipulations for the tag match. They will apparently keep Park kidnapped for another 3 weeks. And they cut away before threatening to burn him alive with a blowtorch.
    -BAM crazy Jeff Hardy face paint. Goddamn, the shift in tone on this show is insane.
    -James Storm calls King Mo one of the greats of all time. Hilarious. Nothing wrong with the segment though.
    - Good main event.
    -Show ended with Sting and Hogan beign returned to the Impact Zone. THEY WILL BURN JOSEPH PARK. The get me untied line provided the comedy.

I also don't get what TMNT promo does on a TV-14 wrestling show, but that has nothing to do with TNA.

Ok, so I now explained why this show was bad, but was funny.
    Please tell me how this show was good? Maybe I misinterpreted something. I'll be under my bridge until then.
    I'll agree with you this Aces & Eights storyline is slowly turning shitty!!

Blog Entries
    The random girl who appeared in that segment with Sting and Hogan is Leva Bates. Surprised no mentioned that.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Ah yes, I did read that yesterday, but I had already forgotten today.

Anti Bat-Sting spray.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''