Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i said it was dlo like weeks ago
    I'm sure I read someone on here saying it was D'Lo a while ago. But I never bought into that until this last episode.

I wouldn't mind it being Double J I've always liked him, I don't see the point of having it be D'lo. I can't see a story that would give a reason for him to do this and be believable.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Morgan sucks!!!!

and Abyss is behind Aces and 8's

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I'm sure I read someone on here saying it was D'Lo a while ago. But I never bought into that until this last episode.
    I was the one

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    Morgan sucks!!!!

and Abyss is behind Aces and 8's
    I said that in my Sudden Impact Blog like 3 weeks ago, that there will be a 3rd personality of Chris Park & Abyss, and he will be the leader of Aces & Eights...if not the leader, than the front man. I'm sure there's a man of power like Jarrett or Bischoff, behind the group, but the big reveal will be the third face of Park, along with Bully Ray. I think D Lo is just a member.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I said that in my Sudden Impact Blog like 3 weeks ago, that there will be a 3rd personality of Chris Park & Abyss, and he will be the leader of Aces & Eights...if not the leader, than the front man. I'm sure there's a man of power like Jarrett or Bischoff, behind the group, but the big reveal will be the third face of Park, along with Bully Ray. I think D Lo is just a member.
    Yup.. I've been thinking the VP is Abyss.. His gestures just remind me of him. Sting also seems to know that Joseph is an alter ego and that Abyss is insane. The "Kayfabe" comments and the way Sting talks to him just seems like he isn't fooled by Joseph.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1tude View Post
    You might be onto something there. That prospect guy that does all the talking, he has a weird shaped head just like D'lo's
    Been saying that for about 2 weeks now lol

It could also be Konnan helping Jarrett.. AAA.

Love how TNA actually has everyone talking about A and 8's. I have thought all along that Morgan was involved and that somehow it will tie into Ring KA King.

Jarrrett as the President
    Savio Vega as the VP

- Matt Morgan
    - Chris masters
    - Luke gallows
    - Abyss
    - Harry Smith
    - Jimmy Rave
    - and YES even Scott Steiner

Tna has really blurred the lines as of late and I could see the whole Steiner thing being a work. He sorta went quiet right before Aces and 8's appeared.

Others from RKK are Chavo, Sonjay, Zema, Magnus, and Joey Ryan

Matt Morgan was going to WWE until this week so if he is, we know it was a last minute thing. My guess is that it is still Double-J.

Pres: Double-J
    VP: Gallows ("Armbreaker")
    - Wes Brisco
    - Croft for the Dude Busters (guy who put his mask on, aka "Flapjack")
    - Mike Knoxs

I don't know who else.