Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw View Post
    I agree that TNA needs to run with the A&8's as long as they can, because for some reason I have a feeling when the leader is finally shown it will be a let down. I also agree that TNA has come a long way. But they still have a VERY long way to go before they even think about reaching the door step to even become a bump in the road for WWE.

I never see TNA becoming a threat for WWE in the future. TNA is to small and does not have the money to become huge, once TNA starts selling out huge event arena's like WWE then just maybe they can grow to size and become a threat. But I don't see that happening.

To add fuel to the fire, I see TNA getting smaller if not going under as time passes. Dixie Carter has no clue what it takes to put the company over.
    IMHO, WWE is losing a certain fan base..... Many people is getting tired of the WWE trying to us TV-PG14 on a TV-PG show....WWE tries things then backlash always come... Plus the mid-card talent getting frustrated with not getting their fair share of time or pay.... WWE will remain #1 for a good while, say as long as nothing happens that will change the structure WWE... Namely Vince retiring or such as...

But TNA is growing more..... They are now live finally.... TNA is expanding their product with internet from youtube to facebook and twitter... They signing new and younger talent... Then the easier work schedule.....
    The biggest problem TNA does have is exposing the fans to their product.... They on a network that that is has low ratings for the most due to many factors.... If Spike could grab something that brings an audience they might could get TNA another half a million to a million viewers...

I'm going rebuttal your comment on Dixie Carter..... Say she knows more then most people or Wrestling fans give her credit for!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I have been enjoying this storyline I can't wait to see how they reveal each of the Aces and Eight, but for some reason I have the idea that maybe The Pope D' Angelo Dinero may be behind it. I can see him pinning it on James Storm considering the fact he has had issues with Storm (his last match being against Storm) and returning to be part of the gauntlet match in the series would be eliminated by James Storm could be a reason why he may want to give Storm issues. If he is behind it lets hope this storyline can lead to gold as he deserves it.

Thoughts on you guys believe is behind it.

To bad in no way it isn't a major major name form the WWE or wrestling past.....
    If it would be Randy Orton, which it isn't due to he is still in the WWE...... It would gain lots attention....

It most likely several guys involved Double J, most likely Eric Bischoff, maybe Chris Harris, several ex WWE/indy talents...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Somebody just posed this possibility to me. At the beginning of the last Impact broadcast the Aces & Eights started out by calling their audience an asshole. Is it possible that Mr. Anderson is actually one of the ones behind the group? He was very pushy with Storm and I'm thinking that wouldn't be a bad twist.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    Somebody just posed this possibility to me. At the beginning of the last Impact broadcast the Aces & Eights started out by calling their audience an asshole. Is it possible that Mr. Anderson is actually one of the ones behind the group? He was very pushy with Storm and I'm thinking that wouldn't be a bad twist.
    It would make things very interesting esp if he wins his match at Hardcore Justice..... It would be one Hell of a twist or swerve and then a answer to who's behind letting Aces and 8s in the Impact Zone..

I love a storyline that has an ending you can't predict. The attack on Storm tonight seems like such an obvious thing. Make it seem like you aren't responsible when you really are. I still love the fact that Anderson isn't around for any of this. I have no clue who it will ultimately be. I'm excited to see what the end result will be on this. It dragged for a while but the twists and turns right now are fun. Great job TNA.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    okay now i am not a wwe nor tna mark but HAHA tna have no chance in hell at actually being competition for the wwe. they might be the better show in the future but never will be competition because wwe has over 100 years of past and have the highest ratings, longer show, there shows (sd and raw) have been going longer than impact, they have internet series, movies etc.. and im not saying there good at all but the fact is that wwe has them and tna doesnt and weather the IWC wants to realize it or not wwe has a much bigger fan base than tna, hell John Cena has a bigger fan base than tna and it doesnt matter that there all kids cause its still bringing money in.
    WWE only really have been around 70 or so years starting in 1952/1953 then actually form into the WWWF or now the WWE in 1963 after the NWA began recognizing one champion....

You right only way the WWE is ahead of TNA or almost any wrestling company they one of the oldest around... But with age has come many changes that is and isn't sometimes welcomed!!!

What about Sting and Jarett be the leaders of aces and eights

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Hulk Hogan in the Aces & Eights?????

Anyone notice That the guy that is the "spokesman" of Aces and eights is actually HULK HOGAN? just from the body size to the rythym of his voice. Its clearly hulk hogan. Is it me or what do you guys think? also i think bischoff have a huge part in it as well

Logical choices to me would be jeff jarrett, or bischoff and knowing tna perhaps Brooke Hogan is behind it.

Some off the wall choices ( again this is tna) bully ray or perhaps samoa joe (maybe they were the ninjas that kidnapped him. I don't see Hogan going heel again. but you never know.

That dude was bigger. If anything, he had Joseph Park's gestures. I'm almost postive that Bischoff was involved with a lot of biker stuff back in the day during the nWo. The nWo had a biker-meets-gansta rap kind of swagger to them. These guys are full on biker gang/terrorist organization look. I really want Jarrett to be behind this.. And not just him either.