Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

They're coming for Bully on Sunday

This means, Bully Ray is their leader

No doubt anymore

Blog Entries
    I'm still thinking its Jarrett or maybe Bischoff trying to get into power, hell it may even be both.

When they reveal their identities, I can see maybe 2 or 3 of them becoming part of the roster, with the others possibly not even being revealed.

Blog Entries
    I agree that TNA needs to run with the A&8's as long as they can, because for some reason I have a feeling when the leader is finally shown it will be a let down. I also agree that TNA has come a long way. But they still have a VERY long way to go before they even think about reaching the door step to even become a bump in the road for WWE.

I never see TNA becoming a threat for WWE in the future. TNA is to small and does not have the money to become huge, once TNA starts selling out huge event arena's like WWE then just maybe they can grow to size and become a threat. But I don't see that happening.

To add fuel to the fire, I see TNA getting smaller if not going under as time passes. Dixie Carter has no clue what it takes to put the company over.

Blog Entries
    Call me crazy but I have a feeling that it's Brooke Hogan. Although I hope it's someone that we wouldn't expect like The Pope or Doug Williams.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

What I would like see is a non wrestler in a managers role as the leader of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I'm still thinking its Jarrett or maybe Bischoff trying to get into power, hell it may even be both.

When they reveal their identities, I can see maybe 2 or 3 of them becoming part of the roster, with the others possibly not even being revealed.
    I have a feeling this is the answer... Especially now that they are officially a "biker club" and we all know that Eric has always been fond of his Biker ties. The one thing I didn't get, why did the guy in the second promo (Wes Briscoe, I am sure... The eyes gave it away) wear a jacket saying "Prospect"? Prospects are the members trying to gain official endorsements to be a member of the club... If that's the case, why is the lowest guy on the totem pole sending out messages and threats to anyone?

Either way, I like the angle. If it does turn out to be Bischoff, I will be pissed. The only way for them to make it up to me would be for them to re-create the Hog Wild ppv in TNA. This would give us a promised PPV outside of the Impact Zone each year and I always liked the feel of those PPVs.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I have been enjoying this storyline I can't wait to see how they reveal each of the Aces and Eight, but for some reason I have the idea that maybe The Pope D' Angelo Dinero may be behind it. I can see him pinning it on James Storm considering the fact he has had issues with Storm (his last match being against Storm) and returning to be part of the gauntlet match in the series would be eliminated by James Storm could be a reason why he may want to give Storm issues. If he is behind it lets hope this storyline can lead to gold as he deserves it.

Thoughts on you guys believe is behind it.
    I have enjoyed it so far but i am beginning to worry that they will ruin it with the reveal like the whole immortal "They" storyline!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I have enjoyed it so far but i am beginning to worry that they will ruin it with the reveal like the whole immortal "They" storyline!
    As long as the revealing takes time to develope and it has a good storyline(s) that branch off from it, they can't really ruin it. The Immortal story was decent, but the problem was that once they revealed the major players, there was no other direction set in place for where it could go once Hogan/Bischoff "took Dixies company away"... Besides the "Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling" character being born, Immortal had virtually no direction to it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I have been enjoying this storyline I can't wait to see how they reveal each of the Aces and Eight, but for some reason I have the idea that maybe The Pope D' Angelo Dinero may be behind it. I can see him pinning it on James Storm considering the fact he has had issues with Storm (his last match being against Storm) and returning to be part of the gauntlet match in the series would be eliminated by James Storm could be a reason why he may want to give Storm issues. If he is behind it lets hope this storyline can lead to gold as he deserves it.

Thoughts on you guys believe is behind it.
    How about Chris Daniels and his sidekick? They are never seen when aces and eights are there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I must be the only one not digging this angle.

To me it's killing the BFG series, with them getting involves in alot of the matches.

Not matter how much they build this up when they are unmasked or whatever you want to say, the odds are that they will be WWE regrets, and not the underused ones like masters, it'll probably be the likes of Luke gallows...

Also it's going to lead the Hogan getting back in the ring, I can guarantee that Brother.

maybe its the ninjas that kidnapped Joe, now working for Joe
    It kinda shook up the BFG series this year..... Starting out with making James Storm the favorite.... Then having Samoa Joe and Storm trade the lead.....
    I just want to see what happen Sunday in the 3 matches and see if they keep their promise on coming after Bully Ray?? As well as who gets the wins??? 20 points can shake the BFG series up and if Aces and 8s have any say or doings will make it more interesting...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???