Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 448

Thread: eWN Memebase

  1. #431
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Profile Retired

  2. #432
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    wrong meme
    Is there really a designated meme for that?


  3. #433
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Cool. We'll turn our attention back to you then
    Has your attention ever been off me?


  4. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Is there really a designated meme for that?
    Yes "good guy Greg"




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #435
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yes "good guy Greg"
    But see, if you noticed, there was a hidden quip in the message which would deflate the "knight in shining armor" aura surrounding it. In hindsight, Scumbag Steve would have been a better choice.


  6. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    But see, if you noticed, there was a hidden quip in the message which would deflate the "knight in shining armor" aura surrounding it. In hindsight, Scumbag Steve would have been a better choice.
    Maybe but Philosoraptor was really random




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #437
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I agree, I also don't get why this is the wrong meme.
    #BeJelly


  8. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I agree, I also don't get why this is the wrong meme.
    Because a philosoraptor meme starts with an "if" or "what if" or "what is"




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I agree, I also don't get why this is the wrong meme.
    I think it's up to your mind and how you perceive it.

    For example:

    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #440
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I think it's up to your mind and how you perceive it.

    For example:


























































    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.