Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 448

Thread: eWN Memebase

  1. #401
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,851
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Truncated icosahedron ball should be left alone!
    Your mission to get this in every section is coming along nicely.

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Your mission to get this in every section is coming along nicely.
    Coming along nicely and it is a very inspiring and noble quest!

    Jelly2.JPG

    Jelly1.JPG


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #403
    Here's one I have a feeling will be used a lot

    STFUDennis.JPG


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #404
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Here's one I have a feeling will be used a lot

    STFUDennis.JPG
    I remember just a couple of days back I was thinking... man I still haven't gotten any meme about me... Little did I know there would be this many in so little time. hahahaha I still don't get that reference by the way.
    #BeJelly


  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I remember just a couple of days back I was thinking... man I still haven't gotten any meme about me... Little did I know there would be this many in so little time. hahahaha I still don't get that reference by the way.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #406
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Coming along nicely and it is a very inspiring and noble quest!

    Jelly2.JPG

    Jelly1.JPG
    To be fair, I only bring up that point when I want to piss of touchy "football" fanatics who insist that their sport should be the one to bear the name "football" based on the grounds of technicality. Well, if it's technicality they want, it's technicality they'll get!


  7. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    To be fair, I only bring up that point when I want to piss of touchy "football" fanatics who insist that their sport should be the one to bear the name "football" based on the grounds of technicality. Well, if it's technicality they want, it's technicality they'll get!
    I'm sorry Jelly, but all I heard was this

    Jelly3.JPG


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #408
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'm sorry Jelly, but all I heard was this

    Jelly3.JPG
    I don't really take any offense to the meme. It just seems that other users get the wrong impression on why I bring it up.


  9. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't really take any offense to the meme. It just seems that other users get the wrong impression on why I bring it up.


    Ah Jells, you know I'm just busting your balls. I found it funny when scrolling through Memes and the "Drink my piss" one popped up. I began thinking about who/what fit the bill and the two things that popped up were you and Wade with his "Better defend Paige" comments as to how great she is; you're little "Truncated icosahedrons ball" was just a funnier punch line to me.


    I don't think people get the "wrong impression" about it as much as it's been overstated numerous times. The need for soccer/football (Sorry other users, but I am American so it Soccer and Football to me) to fight over which should be given the title of "appropriately named sport of the millennia" is something that even the most sound of logic or absolute fact will not change. Americans grew up with it being called football, so that's what it is to us. Outside the US, it's known as something totally different. I find it to be the same as people trying to explain that "Rugby" is NOT "Aussie Rules Football" to me; I have never witnessed the two side by side, so I associate them as one common thing. It's not meant to offend, rather to be used as a quick reference when specifics are not needed.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #410
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.