Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 448

Thread: eWN Memebase

  1. #351
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    This is how this day has gone for Dennis

    Attachment 3702
    LMAO! I have to be honest though, I think robstar is probably one of the easiest guys to get along with on this thread. also this has been one of the most amusing days posting on this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    We are the tag team champions!
    YES!YES!YES!
    #BeJelly


  2. #352
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5


  3. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    LMAO! I have to be honest though, I think robstar is probably one of the easiest guys to get along with on this thread. also this has been one of the most amusing days posting on this thread!
    I have to agree with you on both accounts. I get along with Rob quite well; dude has an amazing mind for wrestling if people would actually talk to him about (I don't know) wrestling...

    And today has been a blast. This is so much more fun than the days of sitting and waiting 3 hours for someone to comment on something and filling the space between in my quest to find the end of the internet.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #354
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I have to agree with you on both accounts. I get along with Rob quite well; dude has an amazing mind for wrestling if people would actually talk to him about (I don't know) wrestling...

    And today has been a blast. This is so much more fun than the days of sitting and waiting 3 hours for someone to comment on something and filling the space between in my quest to find the end of the internet.
    Iron apes attacks on me in the cbot thread made me smile ahahah
    #BeJelly


  5. #355
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    #BeJelly


  6. #356
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ok that literally made me lol

  7. #357
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    ok that literally made me lol
    I do what I can.
    #BeJelly


  8. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Iron apes attacks on me in the cbot thread made me smile ahahah
    Honestly, what doesn't make you smile??

    Shaz.jpg


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #359
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Honestly, what doesn't make you smile??

    Shaz.jpg
    not much, I'm an easily entertained guy. that made me laugh, even though I don't think I post like shaz and steve...
    #BeJelly


  10. #360
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Honestly, what doesn't make you smile??

    Shaz.jpg
    This is hilarious


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.