Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 448

Thread: eWN Memebase

  1. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Now lets go pop up some buttery popcorn and go watch some Brazzers together.
    Did this thread just turn into an episode of OZ?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #292
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Now lets go pop up some buttery popcorn and go watch some Brazzers together.
    I don't want to sound like akbar but I had to google brazzers lol.
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #293
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't want to sound like akbar but I had to google brazzers lol.
    Even i know what that is lol
    Eugh btw LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #294
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Even i know what that is lol
    Eugh btw LOL
    apparently you watch more of that stuff than I do.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Did this thread just turn into an episode of OZ?
    Yes... Yes it did..



    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  6. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    apparently you watch more of that stuff than I do.
    Can we change the EWN slogan from "Blame SG" to "Blame Dennis"? It seems that every thread he posts in gets easily derailed.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #297
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    apparently you watch more of that stuff than I do.
    Big brother borrows your laptop
    You've a guy friend, not the gay one...Join the dots


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #298
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't want to sound like akbar but I had to google brazzers lol.
    You have it in your sig?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  9. #299
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    sorry ashley I like posting with you but I have to make the cbot tag a meme
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Big brother borrows your laptop
    You've a guy friend, not the gay one...Join the dots
    So Dennis has a guy friend and not a gay friend?

    Oh Ash, you make my head hurt some times.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.