Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shambo2k9 View Post
    Should of watched the rest of the show then... Also if your from the UK try being grammatically correct with your sentences.

Thank you, good night, go buy the nwo dvd... BANG BANG.
    That would be you're* as in 'you are'. As in, if you're going to slag someones grammar off you might want to make sure yours is spotless.

Have a nice day!

PS It's not 'should of', it's should have. So please stop butchering my language, thanks.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I hope you're joking and it's too subtle for my tired brain. It's "should have" not "should of" and "Also, if you're from the UK..." not "Also if your from the UK..."

On Topic: I couldn't agree more. Besides Vickie at her worst, Cena acting like a virgin who's just had his first kiss and Ziggler getting involved for seemingly no reason the whole storyline is starting to give me the creeps. I don't know if it's intentional or not but WWE are making AJ look like a complete tramp who has no problem working her way through every guy in the locker room. Considering how little status the Divas have at the moment it's a shame that one of their better wrestlers is reduced to a Superstar plaything, it's worse than the Natty farting angle.
    This angle needs to end no later than TLC and be killed off, deader than Katie Vick, never to be spoken of again.
    You beat me to it ya bastard

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

this whole aj styles angle ripoff is a total borefest! just end it already. knowing wwe they will make cena beat ziggler or just not lose clean meaning not putting him over. ah pointless feuds

I didn't know when had a few English professors in here .. Anyway Vickie Guerrero kills any segment any show always bottom line

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    this whole aj styles angle ripoff is a total borefest! just end it already. knowing wwe they will make cena beat ziggler or just not lose clean meaning not putting him over. ah pointless feuds

I have catching up with Raw now...Meh :/

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I haven't enjoyed the AJ/Cena angle or the Punk/Ryback feud. Since Raws debut I would say the past 2 episodes were the ones I have paid the least attention to. I had it on, but paid more attention to house cleaning.

Here's an idea for creative, don't steal storyline ideas from TNA, no good can come of it.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    you guys caught me out... yes it was sarcasm.

but in all seriousness i dont mind the storyline for two reasons. firstly its leading to a dolph ziggler ppv match, which at the moment he is outstanding. secondly more air time for aj which is outstanding lol
    This comment is
    APPROVED!

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    You mean "you bastard" ! lol

Divas to believe in.

I think this is a storyline for the girl fans, as you see when they kissed you could hear loads of girls screaming hahah.
    Also on youtube i have seen some girls begging them to kiss already lol.