Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ok a few of those would be good but with the possible exception of DDP, Goldust and Gunn, they're pretty much all midcarders who wouldn't even slightly make me mark out. Goldust is still a going concern and I'd love to see him back with WWE. But when are people going to give up on X Pac? I just don't credit him ever wrestling in a WWE ring again as even the slightest of chances.
    Eh, I just threw hi in there as a guy who's still out there and able to wrestle to a certain degree.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Totally forgot Christian! Big Zeke too?

If they get desperate, there's always Scotty 2 Hotty, Rikishi, Ron Simmons (since he's hanging around again), Ken Shamrock, Val Venis, Rhino or Matt Hardy.

Any sign of Batista wanting to come back?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Totally forgot Christian! Big Zeke too?

If they get desperate, there's always Scotty 2 Hotty, Rikishi, Ron Simmons (since he's hanging around again), Ken Shamrock, Val Venis, Rhino or Matt Hardy.
    I'd be happy to see any of those guys make an appearance. I'm not really bothered about seeing Zeke back at all though lol!
    Last I heard, Ken Shamrock was having some problems though. I saw a fairly recent picture of him and he looked really ill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Any sign of Batista wanting to come back?
    I don't think he's interested in WWE's current product, wouldn't rule out a one off RR appearance though. Then again, would he want just a one night only small time appearance? Not too sure if his ego would allow it.

Ok a few of those would be good but with the possible exception of DDP, Goldust and Gunn, they're pretty much all midcarders who wouldn't even slightly make me mark out. Goldust is still a going concern and I'd love to see him back with WWE. But when are people going to give up on X Pac? I just don't credit him ever wrestling in a WWE ring again as even the slightest of chances.
    X-pac looked blitzed during the 1,000th episode, especially in the segment with Trish. He just slurred his way through it.. so i doubt they'd allow him to wrestle a match. There's also his hepatitis, which i'm sure WWE won't risk. Oh, and he hasn't done anything of note besides his DX skits back in the day.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Batista won't appear in WWE meanwhile it remains PG

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I wanna see Raven in the rumble...back in a wwe ring.
    I came here to say Raven too.

"Victims.. Aren't we all ?"

Christian is about it I guess.

I'd kind of like DDP to come back as a manager or something though, its how it all started for him, but he's a bit too old to go in the ring with the physical matches as he used to

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I wanna see Raven in the rumble...back in a wwe ring.
    Would be cool to see him hit the ring but unfortunately i don't ever see it happening!