Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 118
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    1st to die: Shaz (It's a horror movie, the black guy always dies first )
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Dennis (Tries to save AshleyPunk)
    The killer: Wade Barrett 1979 (Thread killer and person killer )
    The accomplice: Steve Austin
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: Akbar
    The person who hides in the closet: Bear
    The one who saves the day: Giddy (Know one would suspect it)

    I remember this thing from Facebook, it was fun.
    team danish
    #BeJelly


  2. #32
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I can see it didn't take very long for the most egocentric, self obsessed members to make this thread all about them, huh?


    People are just great, aren't they?
    LOL. Calm down mate, I was only messing.


  3. #33
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    LOL. Calm down mate, I was only messing.
    I wasn't (only) referring to you, but thankyou for proving my point! HA!



  4. #34
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I wasn't (only) referring to you, but thankyou for proving my point! HA!
    Oh fair enough, lol. You did reply to my post earlier, so I'd thought you were on about me.


  5. #35
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Oh fair enough, lol. You did reply to my post earlier, so I'd thought you were on about me.
    Which one???



  6. #36
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No surprise that Shaz not only puts himself on his own list, but makes himself the starring role. Ego much, Shaz?
    @Rob, this one.


  7. #37
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,938
    Blog Entries
    2
    1st to die: akbar
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: K2Jelly
    The killer: Robstar
    The accomplice: Bodom
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: Dennis
    The person who hides in the closet: Awesome Bomb
    The one who saves the day: Iron Ape


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  8. #38
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    1st to die: #BITW (No bias here. I swear.)
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Wade Barrett 1979 (So old he can't tell where he's going)
    The killer: akbar (He's tired of everyone's shit )
    The accomplice: Dennis (Feels the exact same way)
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: DrunkJose (Need I say more? )
    The person who hides in the closet: SilverGhost (He knows everything that's happened is his fault and wants no repercussions)
    The one who saves the day: Shaz (He knows how to box)


  9. #39
    What about - the guy that gets blamed, while the real killer manages to slice another victim? Hmmmmmm...

    SG.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    1st to die: #BITW (No bias here. I swear.)
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Wade Barrett 1979 (So old he can't tell where he's going)
    The killer: akbar (He's tired of everyone's shit )
    The accomplice: Dennis (Feels the exact same way)
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: DrunkJose (Need I say more? )
    The person who hides in the closet: SilverGhost (He knows everything that's happened is his fault and wants no repercussions)
    The one who saves the day: Shaz (He knows how to box)
    100% agree.....




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.