Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 137

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    IF The EWN Was in a Horror Movie.

    If the EWN Members where all in a horror movie which takes place in a giant house. Who do you see dieing first, being th killer.

    Heres mine

    1st to die: Robstar
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Tommy Thunder
    The killer: Bodom
    The accomplice: Dennis
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: IronApe
    The person who hides in the closet: Dubs
    The one who saves the day: Magglis.

    Bored.. But hey its something


  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,448
    Blog Entries
    10
    This thread gave me a chuckle
    Heres mine


    1st to die: Cm rock-austin
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: bodom (looking for robstar)
    The killer: AWrestlingGod
    The accomplice: Stone cold body bruiser
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: AshleyPunk
    The person who hides in the closet: Robstar (waiting for bodom )
    The one who saves the day: IronApe
    #BeJelly


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    This thread gave me a chuckle
    Heres mine


    1st to die: Cm rock-austin
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: bodom (looking for robstar)
    The killer: AWrestlingGod
    The accomplice: Stone cold body bruiser
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: AshleyPunk
    The person who hides in the closet: Robstar (waiting for bodom )
    The one who saves the day: IronApe
    I'm the killer! nice

    I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread haha

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,448
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I'm the killer! nice

    I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread haha
    which thread did you post it in?
    #BeJelly


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    which thread did you post it in?
    I posted it in the Wrestling Time Machines because I wasn't paying attention. I want it in the teapot haha

  6. #6
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,275
    Blog Entries
    6
    You guys don't really have much of an idea.

    1st to die: K2Jelly
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Shaz11
    The killer: Iron Ape
    The accomplice: Androo
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: B-McIntyre
    The person who hides in the closet: Steve Austin
    The one who saves the day: Kashdinero





  7. #7
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,394
    Blog Entries
    1
    Haha! Good call, Robs!

    Ahem.. Here we go..

    eWN proudly brings to you a movie written by none other than Iron Ape..

    The Killer In The Tea Spot


    1st to die: Shockingly... Frank (yep, take out the strongest one first to give the killer a higher sense of threat.)

    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Embarrassingly... HolyJose (to save his Backstreet Boys CD collection.)

    The killer: Dun-duh-dun-dun... SilverGhost (blame him. It's always him.)

    The accomplice: None other than... PandaMassacre (just as seemingly innocent as 'Ghost--equally as threatening.)

    The one who doesn’t have a clue: Obviously... Kashdinero (yet walks around for the entire duraton of his time on the screen claiming he has all the answers.)

    The person who hides in the closet: Hilariously.. R(ob) (but is found out when the killer catches sight of the end of his beard sticking out from under the closet door.)

    The one who saves the day: Heroically... IPITS (infinite wisdom makes a triumphant return and saves the day.)

    The End.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

     

  8. #8
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,275
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks Kash! You alternately won this thread and killed it at the same time! How will anyone top that?



    (but Ape writing for IPITS? I think there'll be some ego clashing there!)



  9. #9
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Haha! Good call, Robs!

    Ahem.. Here we go..

    eWN proudly brings to you a movie written by none other than Iron Ape..

    The Killer In The Tea Spot


    1st to die: Shockingly... Frank (yep, take out the strongest one first to give the killer a higher sense of threat.)

    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Embarrassingly... HolyJose (to save his Backstreet Boys CD collection.)

    The killer: Dun-duh-dun-dun... SilverGhost (blame him. It's always him.)

    The accomplice: None other than... PandaMassacre (just as seemingly innocent as 'Ghost--equally as threatening.)

    The one who doesn’t have a clue: Obviously... Kashdinero (yet walks around for the entire duraton of his time on the screen claiming he has all the answers.)

    The person who hides in the closet: Hilariously.. R(ob) (but is found out when the killer catches sight of the end of his beard sticking out from under the closet door.)

    The one who saves the day: Heroically... IPITS (infinite wisdom makes a triumphant return and saves the day.)

    The End.
    Yes, Yes i would.

    1st to die: SilverGhost
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Maggilis (He's trying to save my tequila!)

    The killer: TheKevinBrand
    The accomplice: Broc and Sully (They wants their revenge yo)
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: Kash
    The person who hides in the closet: Jman
    The one who saves the day: No_1EddieFan
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  10. #10
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Yes, Yes i would.

    1st to die: SilverGhost
    The person who runs upstairs instead of out the door: Maggilis (He's trying to save my tequila!)

    The killer: TheKevinBrand
    The accomplice: Broc and Sully (They wants their revenge yo)
    The one who doesn’t have a clue: Kash
    The person who hides in the closet: Jman
    The one who saves the day: No_1EddieFan
    What?!?! I refuse to be a part of this film now!



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.