Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    But what if, at the Royal Rumble, The Shield interferes on behalf of The Rock and making him win.. Can you imagine, The Rock standing tall with the WWE-championship accompanied by The Shield, revealing the next Raw that he set up the trio to "protect and serve" the belt on CM-Punk with revealing his Samoa-link to Roman Reigns, who looked for the right guys in nxt.
    Good, creative thought. I might not think that this is the direction WWE would take it, but I do give you points for a pretty solid idea that I think would be a great swerve to all the fans. I also like how you even linked the connection between Reigns and Rock. Kudos on an interesting thought.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Likely scenario, CM Punk is the leader. Highly Possible scenario, fat Heyman hires them, Punk turns face.

BEST SCENARIO EVER: ROCK sends them. Revenge for Raw 1000. Love it. Love It! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! (probably won't happen though)

I absolutely love the Rock idea of protecting Punk and the title...! The Shield could have been employed by the Rock to make sure it is Punk he faces at RR. How about 2 weeks before RR, the Rock returns with the Shield and says that he has always wanted to beat Punk for the title so wanted to make sure he was champion and he hired 3 of the best young guys to make that happen....

Then, at RR, the Shield screw the Rock out of the match and it comes out that CM Punk has acquired their services behind the Rocks back. In the interview on Raw, Ambrose said it is about right and wrong... Well they could say that it is wrong that the Rock should walk back in the WWE and get a title shot straight away. This keeps Punk as a huge heel, establishes these guys in a huge way. It also creates a new stable, almost like Evolution, who could dominate.

Also there was talk that the Rock would be making "more" appearances this year, well why not create an awesome feud between him and this "Heyman Guys" stable, just like it was between the Rock and the McMahon Helmsley faction in 2000. I think this would be awesome!!

Speaking of awesome, Dean Ambrose has something seriously special! The guy is awesome at promos, he could teach some of the main event guys how to cut a decent heel promo!!!

Blog Entries
    Well they were wearing what looked like his wardrobe from Fast 6. Is it 6 now? I stopped watching after the first.

Would be hugely funny if the Shield had cameos in the movie. As human shields.

I like these ideas, I think they all have potential.

If they went down the Heyman route I could see him kicking out Punk and replacing him with Lesnar and having the stable with him as the leader and the other 3 as the back up saying that they are the best group in the world.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

i have this idea that Heyman hired them to protect Punk's title so after Brock Lesnar returns and wins the rumble, he will be the one to end Punk's historic reign. highly unlikely though.

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    The most believed current theory on The Shield is that they are here to protect CM-Punks' title reign until Royal Rumble for
    his match against The Rock.

A second one is, that Punk knows nothing about these 3 and are "hired" by Paul Heyman; thus making them the next Paul Heyman generation; which may very well lead to the end of CM-Punk as WWE-champion, once Paul decides to cash in on the new guys, instead of his old "accomplishments"..

But what if, at the Royal Rumble, The Shield interferes on behalf of The Rock and making him win.. Can you imagine, The Rock standing tall with the WWE-championship accompanied by The Shield, revealing the next Raw that he set up the trio to "protect and serve" the belt on CM-Punk with revealing his Samoa-link to Roman Reigns, who looked for the right guys in nxt.

Don't forget that Wrestlemania is in New York, where CM-Punk gets more cheers than boo's, no matter what he is.. so how do you think the crowd would be with The Rock as heel and CM-Punk being what he has been for the last 372 days.. Best In The World !
    No I don't see The Rock having a connection to them at all. because 1. He is Part time.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Thank you all for the replies. Have been watching wrestling with my dad in Belgium since I was like five and now, 30 years later, I still do :-)
    Haven't been an active IWC-guy, since most of the stuff I only read for background info and not to comment on (everyone has an opinion) , but when I find the time, I'll shine my light on the wrestling universe sometimes..

Small remark on topic : I wouldn't like to see Lesnar brought in to become the leader of The Shield; it would make him look too weak when Ambrose would take the mic and talk to / with him :-) <smiley>

It's a great idea, but can't happen due to the fact that heel won't sell movie tickets. Rock won't be able to effectively sell his movies which will come out around Wrestlemania, while being a heel. Besides NYC/NJ will be more likely to cheer a returning Rock then CM Punk,

Blog Entries
    ^^^ This is great and kudos to you for your creativity...

I absolutely love the Rock idea of protecting Punk and the title...! The Shield could have been employed by the Rock to make sure it is Punk he faces at RR. How about 2 weeks before RR, the Rock returns with the Shield and says that he has always wanted to beat Punk for the title so wanted to make sure he was champion and he hired 3 of the best young guys to make that happen....

Then, at RR, the Shield screw the Rock out of the match and it comes out that CM Punk has acquired their services behind the Rocks back. In the interview on Raw, Ambrose said it is about right and wrong... Well they could say that it is wrong that the Rock should walk back in the WWE and get a title shot straight away. This keeps Punk as a huge heel, establishes these guys in a huge way. It also creates a new stable, almost like Evolution, who could dominate.
    ^^^This is awesome n will be really great..