Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    LOL this is great. Attachment 3612
    Sounds a bit like the Big Show

Blog Entries
    Are people seriously complaining already? This weeks Raw had Punk, Bryan, Ambrose, Rollins and even Heyman involved in the main event, thats pretty awesome.

I wouldn't mind if they don't end up as a stable for Punk, both the SES and New Nexus ended up being huge dissapointments.

Anyone else think maybe they haven't attacked Punk because he's the biggest heel in WWE at the moment and attacking Punk would make those guys faces and WWE wants them as heels? I think if the WWE is serious about this fairness angle then the group needs to be tweeners who lean to being heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sounds a bit like the Big Show
    I'd die!....Just dead.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

The Rock and Shield connection...

The most believed current theory on The Shield is that they are here to protect CM-Punks' title reign until Royal Rumble for
    his match against The Rock.

A second one is, that Punk knows nothing about these 3 and are "hired" by Paul Heyman; thus making them the next Paul Heyman generation; which may very well lead to the end of CM-Punk as WWE-champion, once Paul decides to cash in on the new guys, instead of his old "accomplishments"..

But what if, at the Royal Rumble, The Shield interferes on behalf of The Rock and making him win.. Can you imagine, The Rock standing tall with the WWE-championship accompanied by The Shield, revealing the next Raw that he set up the trio to "protect and serve" the belt on CM-Punk with revealing his Samoa-link to Roman Reigns, who looked for the right guys in nxt.

Don't forget that Wrestlemania is in New York, where CM-Punk gets more cheers than boo's, no matter what he is.. so how do you think the crowd would be with The Rock as heel and CM-Punk being what he has been for the last 372 days.. Best In The World !

All very good scenarios. Well thought out. Nobody would see the Rock scenario happening but I highly doubt that one happens just because of the fact the Rock is very, very limited with WWE right now. The next Heyman generation one I like the best. It would do wonders for the careers of Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns. And it would more then likely turn Punk back face which might be a good thing.

Blog Entries
    As mentioned above The Rock is not full time with WWE anymore so I don't think Vince will make an long time storyline with him, Heyman is the right guy to guide The Shield

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    The most believed current theory on The Shield is that they are here to protect CM-Punks' title reign until Royal Rumble for
    his match against The Rock.

A second one is, that Punk knows nothing about these 3 and are "hired" by Paul Heyman; thus making them the next Paul Heyman generation; which may very well lead to the end of CM-Punk as WWE-champion, once Paul decides to cash in on the new guys, instead of his old "accomplishments"..

Great scenario!
    Norway<3

Survivor Series 2011 - 4th
    Over the Limit 2012 - Tied 10th
    MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Sacrifice 2012 - Tied 6th
    Destination X 2012 - 4th
    Turning Point 2012 - 11th

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    They will disband after the crowd gets to know them. The only people anticipating the Debut of Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose are people like us who know more than the average bear about who they are. I had to explain who the f#ck they were to about everyone else who I know, who watches wrestling cause they had no idea who they were and thought they were a poor mans version of the NWO, since the WWE has been pushing that concept online down peoples throats. I had a lot of folks telling me, who didn't know who they were that Ambrose was a wanna be Scott Hall and Reigns a wanna be Kevin Nash. NO! They are nothing like Hall and Nash, I told them. People have no IDEA who they are yet.

This is just a way to debut these three and introduce them to everyday fans, NOT US. Once the everyday fan gets to know them they will disband. Just like Nexus did, Spirit Squad, Radicals etc.

They'll split and it will not derail anybody. If it happens to derail someone, it's not because of crappy writing, it's because the normal process of wrestling natural selection weeded out the Marty Jannetty. It happens all the time.
    I get that, but Nexus was a letdown. Nexus could have done so much more. Barrett was bigger as the head of Nexus than he is now. I'm not saying that this shield story is the most important thing, but there isn't a reason WWE couldn't have it end in some meaningful way. They need to put a good finish on things instead of letting it peter out. I remember Nexus beating people up, I remember them winning the tag championships, and I remember them enlisting Cena. But I don't remember what happened to cause them to disband. And now Ryback is bigger than Barrett and Ryback was out of it early because of injury. Gabriel is practically the undercard.

There's no reason they can't make this story have a meaningful end and not just drag it on until it just fades off. And that will act as springboard for each of them. Otherwise they will always have that to slow them down in their pushes from then on.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

I love the scenario where they are sent by the rock that is excellent!