Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I think everyone is over reacting to things that haven't happened yet. I think WWE is pulling what Aces and Eights did with James Storm. Pretending to be on his side making everyone else assume that he is with them until they attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I think everyone is over reacting to things that haven't happened yet. I think WWE is pulling what Aces and Eights did with James Storm. Pretending to be on his side making everyone else assume that he is with them until they attack.
    Good point... I never thought of that. So it's just another TNA Ripoff!!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    *slaps forehead* I hope that's sarcastic, because I've seen the same angle done in the 80's with the Horsemen and Sting and the Nation of Domination and Ahmed Johnson in the 90's.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 11-27-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    No I don't mean like that. I mean make CM Punk look like he's with the group to throw off the fans to the true leader or cause.

When they announced their name I immediately remembered that detective show that featured a guy with a very bald and shiny head in the starring role. Overall; Seth Rollins reminded me a little bit of Punk. When he was twirling his finger around I was expecting him to give some kind of speech about a spoke on a wheel. Ambrose never fails to impress. He reminds me of a crazy genius in a weird way just by the way he talks and stares. Reigns is obviously the big silent guy. 'Nuff said.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    No I don't mean like that. I mean make CM Punk look like he's with the group to throw off the fans to the true leader or cause.
    Right... just like TNA.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    My thoughts? Don't take the shield to seriously and Ryback squashing them to seriously.

The shield as a actual group won't last forever, or that long IMO. This group is not going to define these guys careers. This is just a way to introduce a group of new talent and put them in the spotlight fast..ala the Radicals.

They'll go their separate ways once the fans get used to seeing them and get to know them. The ones who gets the most fan reaction will be the star, if not all.

Chill out and be patient. They are not going to get over on the biggest stars over night.
    That's really not a good idea though. Every throwaway storyline and incomplete run just erodes peoples' respect for the writing and WWE itself. Especially when it's something as big as debuting three new guys that you want to be the big draws of the future. WWE needs to stop treating what goes on during the show like a drawing board and "business as usual". They need to get stories decided that are good enough to be relied on and stick with them.

If the shield does disband soon then it will derail all three guys.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    That's really not a good idea though. Every throwaway storyline and incomplete run just erodes peoples' respect for the writing and WWE itself. Especially when it's something as big as debuting three new guys that you want to be the big draws of the future. WWE needs to stop treating what goes on during the show like a drawing board and "business as usual". They need to get stories decided that are good enough to be relied on and stick with them.

If the shield does disband soon then it will derail all three guys.
    They will disband after the crowd gets to know them. The only people anticipating the Debut of Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose are people like us who know more than the average bear about who they are. I had to explain who the f#ck they were to about everyone else who I know, who watches wrestling cause they had no idea who they were and thought they were a poor mans version of the NWO, since the WWE has been pushing that concept online down peoples throats. I had a lot of folks telling me, who didn't know who they were that Ambrose was a wanna be Scott Hall and Reigns a wanna be Kevin Nash. NO! They are nothing like Hall and Nash, I told them. People have no IDEA who they are yet.

This is just a way to debut these three and introduce them to everyday fans, NOT US. Once the everyday fan gets to know them they will disband. Just like Nexus did, Spirit Squad, Radicals etc.

They'll split and it will not derail anybody. If it happens to derail someone, it's not because of crappy writing, it's because the normal process of wrestling natural selection weeded out the Marty Jannetty. It happens all the time.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 11-28-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    They will disband after the crowd gets to know them. The only people anticipating the Debut of reigns, Rollins and Ambrose are people like us who know more than the average bear about who they are. I had to explain who the f#ck they were to about everyone else who I know, who watches wrestling cause they had no idea who they were and thought they were a poor mans version of the NWO, since the WWE has been pushing that concept online down peoples throats.

This is just a way to debut these three and introduce them to everyday fans, NOT US. Once the everyday fan gets to know them they will disband. Just like Nexus did, Spirit Squad, Radicals etc.

They'll split and it will not derail anybody. It happens all the time.
    This and The E' wants a stable for Punk, if you look back every major heel in the past years had a stable, The Rock had the Corporation, Undertaker The Ministry Of Darkness, HHH Evoultion, Edge La Familia and Orton The Legacy, It's true Punk lead SES and The Nexus but neither was a big hit and besides Punk wasn't the biggest heel at the time, this coud be an oportunity to give him an good stable for once