Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Actually, this would be the perfect time for Morrison to come back. Surprise entrant in the Rumble, maybe? It'd be a good feud for Ziggler (as champ) for those lower-caliber ppv's leading up to SummerSlam.

Blog Entries
    Well lets hope the they push Ziggler since he holds the case.

Blog Entries
    I think it's true we will always want the wrestler we like to be pushed right away, I think they just took their with Dolph

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    I would also like to see Morrison back in the WWE. I think he could have bright future and end up surpassing the Miz. But I don't see him returning until he dumps his baggage. Melina is doing nothing for him in his wrestling career but bringing him down and making him look bad.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    I highly doubt that Ziggler will get put down again, but that is a very odd trend you noticed. My hats off to you sir.

Blog Entries
    Unlike a lot of people I think Dolph hasn't so much been held back. Other than his height he has everything to be a big name guy. And with everything else he that he has, he could pull off the tough or talented or cool smaller guy persona. I think the problem has been that he's a little weaker on the mic. but lately it seems to me he's been improving and so his status on the card is also improving. they also really need new people so that helps but like said he's been improving.

but then, lately I think everyone has been improving including Big Show and Kane and Daniel Bryan so maybe it's better writers or something.

if you guys didn't catch the main event with him and miz I'd recommend it. that was really good.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    The thing about the MITB briefcase is that even if Ziggler becomes WHC, he might get the Swagger treatment and drop back down to mid card again if he doesn't draw or if he doesn't create enough interest. Of course, on the demands of VKM, Lawler had to tell the viewers at home that the crowd was chanting "Let's go, Sheamus!" when they were chanting "Let's go, Ziggler!" so at least Vince knows that Dolph can get a reaction.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The thing about the MITB briefcase is that even if Ziggler becomes WHC, he might get the Swagger treatment and drop back down to mid card again if he doesn't draw or if he doesn't create enough interest. Of course, on the demands of VKM, Lawler had to tell the viewers at home that the crowd was chanting "Let's go, Sheamus!" when they were chanting "Let's go, Ziggler!" so at least Vince knows that Dolph can get a reaction.
    Jack Swagger was pushed into it too soon. He wasn't ready to main event at the time.
    Dolph Ziggler oozes personality unlike Swagger, I don't think he'll have any problem.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jack Swagger was pushed into it too soon. He wasn't ready to main event at the time.
    Dolph Ziggler oozes personality unlike Swagger, I don't think he'll have any problem.
    Swagger was fine and he could have been a fine champion, but they booked him to die and that's just what happened.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Swagger was fine and he could have been a fine champion, but they booked him to die and that's just what happened.
    I think they really expected him to be the new Kurt Angle LOL