Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Steiner & TNA Court Settlement

What if the court overseeing the Scott Steiner vs TNA breach of contract case, ruled that TNA had to re-employ Big Poppa Pump for a period of time? Besides being a hilarious turn of events, what would be the best way TNA could utilise Steiner? Would they make him job to Rob Terry or Joey Ryan?

I think the best way TNA could really irk Steiner would be to offer him a job and make him obligated to work. Such as his work is these days.

I could see the ultimate humiliation for Scotty, being employed with TNA as Hogan's on camera assistant. Getting food, his dry cleaning, ironing his headbands etc.

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't it make more sense that the court rule that TNA have to pay him a settlement?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

That isn't going to happen.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    If there was a sound for a point being completely missed, I would post it here.

How could anyone have read the OP seriously???

Put a live microphone in his hand.

/thread
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If there was a sound for a point being completely missed, I would post it here.

How could anyone have read the OP seriously???
    I read Vickie's book. She talks quite extensively about your use of common sense that most people don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I could see the ultimate humiliation for Scotty, being employed with TNA as Hogan's on camera assistant. Getting food, his dry cleaning, ironing his headbands etc.
    Better yet, have him be Brooke's assistant. He could spend his days in the background watching as she butchers promos worse than he could ever imagine and even lead to his only match upon returning... Scott Steiner vs. Cody Deaner (who returned to battle Bully Ray for the right to Brookes honor and won, thus leading to a drunken, spousal abuse angle) in which Steiner loses and is forced to wash Deaners Wolf shirts and clean his trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Just bring him back to teach his own special brand of maths and I promise to buy every TNA PPV from now on!

Divas to believe in.

Before Devon was unmasked me and my buddies joked that the greatest swerve in wrestling history would be steiner as the leader of aces and eights. Think of it if... All of those amazingly hilarious tweets by steiner about tna, hogan, and bischoff were part of a work. Steiner comes back as the leader of asses in hats and we find out that their demands are to get rid of the plastic cutlery and paper plates in catering and bring back the real stuff!