View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254
Results 2,531 to 2,538 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I simply voted No, because I find nothing bad with the EWNCW thread we have currently. I rather it stay the way it is. I mean if we all wanted a new thread or something of that sorts then why not one for TWE that switched over into RTE. That has more sense in my mind to get a new thread and show thread instead of just replacing the name of the threads. That's why I don't if there is a problem with the EWNCW thread we have currently.
    I highlighted the main problem: I can't edit the OP. You have NO idea how much of a pain that is.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I highlighted the main problem: I can't edit the OP. You have NO idea how much of a pain that is.
    Okay that does make sense therefor.

However, Robstar has no problem with that, so it must stay then.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I voted...

Yes.

Quite simply, it'll make things easier, than having to go through a middle man to get stuff edited. If I wanted to read what went on in EWNCW-Original, then I can probably just go back to the thread and read it.

But I don't, actually - the furthest back I ever read is what pages I missed when I was out and/or sleeping.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Okay that does make sense therefor.

However, Robstar has no problem with that, so it must stay then.
    Maybe Robstar loves editing the thread on my behalf, but I find it a massive pain having to edit it via someone else. It's a massive hassle.

Blog Entries

That's not possible. You can merge a new thread into an old on, but not vice versa.
    Actually, not quite true. But it would be too much of a pain going through page after page of a thread, physically selecting all posts in order to merge them. Easier just to change the thread title!

Blog Entries
    Actually, editing an OP isn't much trouble either.

Maybe Robstar loves editing the thread on my behalf, but I find it a massive pain having to edit it via someone else. It's a massive hassle.
    Maybe true and you do have a solid point there. However, I still stand at my No decision on this thing.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Actually, not quite true. But it would be too much of a pain going through page after page of a thread, physically selecting all posts in order to merge them. Easier just to change the thread title!
    Oh, another mod told me before that it was impossible (Ape, I think... don't quote me on that).
    But as you say, it's a pain. With the TWE thread, it was easier to just change the thread title. A new thread wasn't needed, since Krysys is still active and he can edit the OP without fuss since he's still involved closely and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Actually, editing an OP isn't much trouble either.
    Fair enough. and I'm grateful whenever you've helped us out with that in the past, but it would be a hell of a lot easier if I could do it myself, because there's instances where I could be editing the thread a lot more often that I've been doing by asking you, but because it's a hassle to go through a mod, just go "Ahh, screw it" and leave it until a lot of changes are needed. And that leaves things out of date for a long time sometimes.

But it's good to know that you don't mind doing it. I still need help editing the Inferno show thread, since our esteemed friend Kevin is the OP, so you're services will still be needed

Blog Entries
    Editing OP's, changing thread titles, merging new into old - all doable. Just send me the new versions of the posts along with links

I know Tommy's whole reasoning with the OP- and it's something IWA have to do now Bear has been banned but the discussion thread has all the history of the fed and for that reason, I went with no.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.