View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

    14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

    10 41.67%
Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244252253254
Results 2,531 to 2,538 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

  1. #2531
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I simply voted No, because I find nothing bad with the EWNCW thread we have currently. I rather it stay the way it is. I mean if we all wanted a new thread or something of that sorts then why not one for TWE that switched over into RTE. That has more sense in my mind to get a new thread and show thread instead of just replacing the name of the threads. That's why I don't if there is a problem with the EWNCW thread we have currently.
    I highlighted the main problem: I can't edit the OP. You have NO idea how much of a pain that is.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #2532
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I highlighted the main problem: I can't edit the OP. You have NO idea how much of a pain that is.
    Okay that does make sense therefor.


    However, Robstar has no problem with that, so it must stay then.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #2533
    I voted...

    Yes.

    Quite simply, it'll make things easier, than having to go through a middle man to get stuff edited. If I wanted to read what went on in EWNCW-Original, then I can probably just go back to the thread and read it.


    But I don't, actually - the furthest back I ever read is what pages I missed when I was out and/or sleeping.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  4. #2534
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Okay that does make sense therefor.


    However, Robstar has no problem with that, so it must stay then.
    Maybe Robstar loves editing the thread on my behalf, but I find it a massive pain having to edit it via someone else. It's a massive hassle.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #2535
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post


    That's not possible. You can merge a new thread into an old on, but not vice versa.
    Actually, not quite true. But it would be too much of a pain going through page after page of a thread, physically selecting all posts in order to merge them. Easier just to change the thread title!


  6. #2536
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I highlighted the main problem: I can't edit the OP. You have NO idea how much of a pain that is.
    Actually, editing an OP isn't much trouble either.


  7. #2537
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Maybe Robstar loves editing the thread on my behalf, but I find it a massive pain having to edit it via someone else. It's a massive hassle.
    Maybe true and you do have a solid point there. However, I still stand at my No decision on this thing.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #2538
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Actually, not quite true. But it would be too much of a pain going through page after page of a thread, physically selecting all posts in order to merge them. Easier just to change the thread title!
    Oh, another mod told me before that it was impossible (Ape, I think... don't quote me on that).
    But as you say, it's a pain. With the TWE thread, it was easier to just change the thread title. A new thread wasn't needed, since Krysys is still active and he can edit the OP without fuss since he's still involved closely and such.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Actually, editing an OP isn't much trouble either.
    Fair enough. and I'm grateful whenever you've helped us out with that in the past, but it would be a hell of a lot easier if I could do it myself, because there's instances where I could be editing the thread a lot more often that I've been doing by asking you, but because it's a hassle to go through a mod, just go "Ahh, screw it" and leave it until a lot of changes are needed. And that leaves things out of date for a long time sometimes.

    But it's good to know that you don't mind doing it. I still need help editing the Inferno show thread, since our esteemed friend Kevin is the OP, so you're services will still be needed
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #2539
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Editing OP's, changing thread titles, merging new into old - all doable. Just send me the new versions of the posts along with links


  10. #2540
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    I know Tommy's whole reasoning with the OP- and it's something IWA have to do now Bear has been banned but the discussion thread has all the history of the fed and for that reason, I went with no.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.