View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 199 of 254 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189197198199200201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

i will try to give feedback today. Just been a little busy and behind on a good bit of efed reading-though i did read yours when it was fully posted and enjoyed it, i just need to reread it.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

ok, just had given a short feedback and it didn't post...arghhhh1 Anyways- I reread this show along with reading the just posted IWA show and both are getting the same type of feedback. I thought the matches were very well written and the right people won. I know when I was writting my JJJ promo- I did it knowing that the other oppenent would win- well hoping he would win. JJJ, I hope, never wins a match. That said, was cool to see he did not look weak in the match. Also, all promos were great but who was behind Sebastian? thought it was a really good promo- just had never seen the character before. And the fact that they got a win over Churchill is big

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Abel: Aidan Black, your time in this world is drawing to a close. Darren Bull was the first to enter the flames, but I promise he will not be the last. Black, soon enough you will meet your fate when you and I are together in the ring, and in the end all you will see is the Great Fire known as hell and you will know the face of a true monster.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    ok, just had given a short feedback and it didn't post...arghhhh1 Anyways- I reread this show along with reading the just posted IWA show and both are getting the same type of feedback. I thought the matches were very well written and the right people won. I know when I was writting my JJJ promo- I did it knowing that the other oppenent would win- well hoping he would win. JJJ, I hope, never wins a match. That said, was cool to see he did not look weak in the match. Also, all promos were great but who was behind Sebastian? thought it was a really good promo- just had never seen the character before. And the fact that they got a win over Churchill is big
    TDA is Sebastian Noctura. Explains a lot.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

yes that would explain it lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    yes that would explain it lol
    Btw thanks for the feedback mate.

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Abel: Aidan Black, your time in this world is drawing to a close. Darren Bull was the first to enter the flames, but I promise he will not be the last. Black, soon enough you will meet your fate when you and I are together in the ring, and in the end all you will see is the Great Fire known as hell and you will know the face of a true monster.
    A. Black: Bitches get stitches, and you aren't any different demon-boy. I'll send you home with another useless hole in your head, which your mouth already is. I will break, crush, and destroy you.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Promo was sent to TDA on Monday, havent received anything back yet.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Promo was sent to TDA on Monday, havent received anything back yet.
    Ok bro. Wait till tomorrow and if you don't get anything from him send me your part, without interruption from Noctura

Oh akbar....

Yup show will go up later tonight

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.