View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 192 of 254 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182190191192193194 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    First part of my promo sent off to G!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    A. Black: My god, besides myself, no one here is even credible enough to be called a wrestler, this competition is a joke and I will run through everyone here and win this before breakfast.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    A. Black: My god, besides myself, no one here is even credible enough to be called a wrestler, this competition is a joke and I will run through everyone here and win this before breakfast.
    JJJ: Oh yeah! Well I, I uh, I uh......

OOC: Ok, AB and mine is in

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    JJJ: Oh yeah! Well I, I uh, I uh......

OOC: Ok, AB and mine is in
    A. Black: Studdering doesn't win matches bitch. Scared?

OOC: Ok great!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    A. Black: That's what I thought, no answer. Shut iup JJJ, and just forfeit now.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay, now maggs has Torture and Eddie's promo, and I swear we've teared down the house. Enjoy!

Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Sorry for the delay, now maggs has Torture and Eddie's promo, and I swear we've teared down the house. Enjoy!

Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay. Sorry for the delay.
    Definitely looking forward to what you and Eddie do!
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post

Dat promo!!!

Its ok bro now i can work on the show. Should be up tomorrow and I'll probably work on the GP5 show today too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I sent my half of the promo to 'Spencer Churchill' a day ago. I don't know if he has gotten to it yet but if nothing happens then just let me know and I will re-send my half to the main writer of the show.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I sent my half of the promo to 'Spencer Churchill' a day ago. I don't know if he has gotten to it yet but if nothing happens then just let me know and I will re-send my half to the main writer of the show.
    I'm the only writer

Do it bro. I'm sure Wade has your part

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.