View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

    14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

    10 41.67%
Page 190 of 254 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

  1. #1891
    EWN Grand Prix 5: Breaking in Half


    Quarterfinal Round Submission match:
    Week 1:

    Chris Diamond vs Chase Walker

    Quarterfinal Round Submission match:
    Week 1:

    Aidan Black vs JJJ


    Quarterfinal Round Submission match:
    Week 2:

    Darren Bull vs Abel

    Quarterfinal Round Submission match:
    Week 2:

    Sebastian Noctura vs Spencer Churchill


    Semifinal Round Submission match:

    Sebastian Noctura or Spencer Churchill vs Chris Diamond or Chase Walker

    Semifinal Round Submission match:

    Darren Bull or Abel vs Aidan Black or JJJ




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #1892
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,308
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    EWN Grand Prix 5: Breaking in Half


    Quarterfinal Round Submission match:
    Week 1:

    Chris Diamond vs Chase Walker

    Quarterfinal Round Submission match:
    Week 1:

    Aidan Black vs JJJ


    Quarterfinal Round Submission match:
    Week 2:

    Darren Bull vs Abel

    Quarterfinal Round Submission match:
    Week 2:

    Sebastian Noctura vs Spencer Churchill


    Semifinal Round Submission match:

    Sebastian Noctura or Spencer Churchill vs Chris Diamond or Chase Walker

    Semifinal Round Submission match:

    Darren Bull or Abel vs Aidan Black or JJJ
    A. Black: Hmmm, I am enjoying this opportunity to destroy this poser known as JJJ. He is the first along my path to winning EWNGP.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  3. #1893
    I'm not home i can't send you now the promo assignments but they should be in your inbox tomorrow.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #1894
    i am back home now maggs

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #1895
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,308
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i am back home now maggs
    Looks like I'm facing you in the 1st round. Good luck.

    A. Black: Oh look, you showed up finally.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  6. #1896
    Have you actually read JJJ's bio? Lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #1897
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,308
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Have you actually read JJJ's bio? Lol
    Yeah, he seems like a Val Venis sort-of-character.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  8. #1898
    JJJ - Val Venis? Lol. No, JJJ is more like Gillberg, Duane Gill, only even more of a jobber

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #1899
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,308
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    JJJ - Val Venis? Lol. No, JJJ is more like Gillberg, Duane Gill, only even more of a jobber
    A. Black: It's going to be fun breaking you, limb by limb in our match soon punk.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  10. #1900
    Promo Assignments are out. Should be a great tournament of promos. Can't wait to see what are you gonna bring to the table.


    Eddie and Grind any update on the promo?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.