View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 182 of 254 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172180181182183184 192 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    JM? whos that
    Jesting Madness. EWNCW promo.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Yup sorry guys i don't have a really good reason for not being online as much as i could. I'm spending a lot of time with my gf lately(its not a bad thing though) but hopefully if i get the promo in time show will be up Monday or Tuesday with the promo assignment for the finals going out the same day

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Juarez: Slayde, the Hell that awaits you in the Semi Finals will be unlike anything you've ever faced before. When you step inside that Cell, you'll be wishing you're back inside the Gates of Hell, you'll be wishing you're facing William Carlin & Grind Bastard. You'll be screaming for the help of Abel and his children. But nothing, NOTHING is going to stop me from being victorious.

Blog Entries
    Prix can be written as Mr. Torture has fulfilled his promo duties.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Juarez: Slayde, the Hell that awaits you in the Semi Finals will be unlike anything you've ever faced before. When you step inside that Cell, you'll be wishing you're back inside the Gates of Hell, you'll be wishing you're facing William Carlin & Grind Bastard. You'll be screaming for the help of Abel and his children. But nothing, NOTHING is going to stop me from being victorious.
    Slayde: Victory will be mine. I'm willing to go through the darkest depths of my psyche and ut my body on the line to show you that your misguided attempts to say that without Abel and The Children, I am nothing are false because the only I have to truly fear is myself and whatever pain and anguish I'll put you through when you enter my world.....Hell in a Cell!!!
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Slayde: Victory will be mine. I'm willing to go through the darkest depths of my psyche and ut my body on the line to show you that your misguided attempts to say that without Abel and The Children, I am nothing are false because the only I have to truly fear is myself and whatever pain and anguish I'll put you through when you enter my world.....Hell in a Cell!!!
    Juarez: Oh what a misguided attempt at trying to psyche me out esse. The very essence of Hell in a Cell is barely beyond your realms of imagination. That Cell was built for people like me. And on Monday, I'll prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Prix can be written as Mr. Torture has fulfilled his promo duties.
    And with that being said tomorrow is time for some writing

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    And with that being said tomorrow is time for some writing
    Any word on that writing?

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Any word on that writing?
    Oh yeah i have a promo assignment to do today and i will finish more than half of the show today. Hopefully will finish all of it tomorrow and then post the show

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Oh yeah i have a promo assignment to do today and i will finish more than half of the show today. Hopefully will finish all of it tomorrow and then post the show
    Cant wait bro, will be looking forward to it and if Chase makes it to the final (I am thinking more unlikely the likely) I am able to do my promo for him asap

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.