View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 173 of 254 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163171172173174175 183 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I sent the first part to my opponent.
    I sent mine to my opponent sunday
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I sent mine to my opponent sunday
    And ever since Sunday I've worked nothing but 16hr shifts. With that being said, I have to wake up in five hours for my fifth 16hr shift of the week so Magglis, if you could... I get done @11pm tomorrow night so, extend it by a day or so if possible? I apologize but I didn't expect to get hit with all of these this week. If you can't I understand fully. And also, if you can't I apologize to Cricket as well. Hopefully something can be worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And ever since Sunday I've worked nothing but 16hr shifts. With that being said, I have to wake up in five hours for my fifth 16hr shift of the week so Magglis, if you could... I get done @11pm tomorrow night so, extend it by a day or so if possible? I apologize but I didn't expect to get hit with all of these this week. If you can't I understand fully. And also, if you can't I apologize to Cricket as well. Hopefully something can be worked out.
    Damn man thats tough to deal with, If I knew your character I would help you out but I know not much about The Butcher

Edit: no need to apologise bro RL is always more important then this
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Your deadline is Sunday but i'll be alright if you send your promo Monday or Tuesday

Blog Entries
    Ok, got EYC's part, this evening I'll deal with my reply.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Ok, got EYC's part, this evening I'll deal with my reply.
    Sounds good mate. That means I'll start writing the show tomorrow

and i will respond to Grinds response after The Comminity and IMPACT tonight. Off to work now

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    and i will respond to Grinds response after The Comminity and IMPACT tonight. Off to work now
    Haven't got it yet- so unless I get it within an hour, it will probably be tomorrow night when I can do it.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Haven't got it yet- so unless I get it within an hour, it will probably be tomorrow night when I can do it.
    Shit man, my bad. House of Cards got the best of me. You have it now, though.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Shit man, my bad. House of Cards got the best of me. You have it now, though.
    No worries. Sometimes I get caught up watching shows and forget about things- Did that with Downton Abbey. I had to watch all 3 season back to back before I wanted to really do anything else(well other than work, eat, sleep)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.