View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 171 of 254 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161169170171172173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

*Divine looks pissed, but J continues.*

Jman: Hey, don’t be angry, I’m in the same spot. This world title feud with Romulus in EWNCW, the war with Kyo’ in IWA, #TeamFuckIt, the GM gig…It’s all a path back to relevancy for the first time in months. For both of us, though, a win tonight goes a long wa-

Divine: It doesn't go anywhere.....it doesn't go anywhere....

*Divine cuts Jman off, looking at him, shaking his head.*

Divine: Cut the bullshit J...whichever one of us wins here tonight...it doesn't go anywhere. Look at the previous winners so far. Israel Pamich, won the first grand prix, got a nice big check...but what has he done since then? Has he won any major gold? Has he done anything of amazement? Nope! Look at the second tournament winner, Mike Hawk. Yeah, he holds the TV title for JBW, but he had that before the tournament. He too hasn't done anything of astonishment since winning. So no J...you are way off. This win here tonight doesn't go a long way towards jack shit.

*The fans boo at Divines comment.*

Divine: Do you know what it does do though? It gives you a golden ticket. It gives you the one way pass to the Grand Finals. The end game. 6 months from now, yeah, some people might still talk about Pamich winning, or Hawk winning, or whichever of us win, or who ever wins the next one, but the one thing EVERYONE will be talking about, is the Grand Finals, and who will win that. This win tonight right here, guarantees that person a shot at glory, a shot at prestige.

*Divine looks at J for a moment.*

Divine: You talk about Hot, about Divine's Last Man Standing match. You want some Divine truth? When HWA closed, and Divine was black listed by all of the wrestling companies, Divine felt sorry for the guy. Not because Divine thought the guy was a prick, but because Divine knew what Johnny Hot really was, a true wrestler. You hear those rumblings about Johnny Hot possibly coming back? Of how wrestling companies were taking him off of the blacklist? Yeah, that's because of Divine. That's because Divine went to those owners, and said "listen, Hot was in with the wrong crowd, and Divine says, the kid deserves one more shot". They've given Hot that one final shot. Now, Divine even sent an email to Hot, offering to have the match the fans want. Johnny Hot vs Chris Divine in a Last Man Standing match, and do you know what he said? He said no, not right now. Do you know why that is J? It's because in the year since Divine debuted in HWA, Divine has changed. Divine has went from the guy who had to attack an announcer to get peoples attention, to the guy that as soon as my music hits, everyone is on their feet, whether it be with excitement or hate, they are on their feet.

*The fans give a mixed reaction at this.*

Divine: Tommy Thunder, TDA, you, you are all lumped into one group. The greats. The big names of wrestling. Tonight J...tonight Divine starts knocking that list off. Tonight, Divine gets the big W against you, and when Divine steps into the ring against The Devil's Reject, Divine will kick his ass and win, and in one years time, when Divine goes one on one, with the Thunder, Divine will take "the storm", shove it up Thunder's own ass, and put him in his place, because there is a new top dawg, and you are looking at him J. It could be a steel cage, it could be an iron man match, it could be a burning buried alive match...and divine would still kick your ass. So...Alphabet bitch boy...If you want some....Come GET SOME!

*Divine drops the mic, as he immediately gets face to face with Jman.*[

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Madison: You know something Chris Divine is right he doesn't need Tommy Thunder or TDA to be relevant. He is the JBW Intercontinental Champion. He did things that no one else did in his career.

Mason:
    There is no doubt that he can easily be one of the greats. And it will be huge for his career. Should say it will be a defining moment in his career if he is gonna win the Grand Prix tournament tonight. From the other side Jman is a one of those greats and winning this tournament means a lot for Jman, as much as it means for any other wrestler. Winning tonight will certainly justify why he is one of the best.

But i wanted to ask you one thing Jack. Do you believe it will be a good thing to see Johnny Hot back?

Madison: I had the pleasure, yes the pleasure to sit and talk with Johnny in the past. He was one of the best up and coming stars and a former world champion. Divine wants to see him back and in Divine we trust. I think it will be awesome to make his return right here in Grand Prix.

*The ref splits both men and sends them to their corners. He asks to lower the cage. Cooper is in the ring for the official introduction while the cage is lowered down*

Cooper: The following contest is a Steel Cage match, to determine the winner of Grand Prix 3: Rage in the Cage. Introducing first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania JJJJJJJJJJ Maaaaaan...

Cooper: And his opponent the JBW Intercontinental Champion Chriiiis Diviiiiiiiiine....

*Mixed reaction for both men. And its clear that there are fans for both men in the arena. The outside ref shuts the door and the in-ring ref calls for the bell*

(Rock/Divine vs HHH/Jman start at 3:00 and stop at 12:20, Ignore Chyna)

Divine is trying to escape as his climbs the corner and then the steel side of the cage. Jman slowly gets on his feet and grabs Divine from the leg and start punching him on the right leg. Divine tries to kick him away and he does. Jman goes down again from that kick and Divine continues climbing the the steel cage trying to get on the top. Jman gets up again and this time he moves faster then before and he climbs the corner. He extend his hands and grabs Divine form the legs before he reach the top of the cage. He pulls him back down to the corner and the he nails him with a top rope belly to back suplex. Both men go hard down and the fans appreciate the action from the two men as they erupt with cheers.

Mason: Jman was able to caught him on the last moment.

Madison: Divine was so close of getting the win. But Jman will not gonna let him escape that easily.

Both men are down with Jman slowly trying to get up and he does. He grabs Divine from the head to pick him up. Divine is up and Jman sends him on the steel side of the cage, face first. Divine is between the ropes and the cage. Jman takes a few steps back and waits from Divine to get up. Jman goes for the superkick but Divine moves out of the way in time. Jman superkicks the steel and grabs his leg in pain but it doesn't look to be anything serious. Divine tries to climb the cage but Jman stops him again. He grabs the head of Divine and hits him in the steel cage and then he picks him up and hits him with a suplex bring him back in the center of the ring. Jman picks Divine up and goes for another belly to back suplex. Divine counters with a few elbows he goes behind Jman grabs his back and goes for a rollup pin. Jman kicks out before one and as he gets up Divine catches him with a big dropkick. Divine picks Jman up and tries to whip him in the corner. Jman reverses the move sending Divine to the corner and then he charges for a closeline. Divine moves out of the way and Jman hits the corner with his chest with Divine nailing him after that with a backstabber. Divine hooks the right leg of Jman for the cover...

One!

Two!

Th...Noooo!

Jman kicks before three and Divine without wasting any time, he gets up and start stomping Jman's body and then he delivers a big knee right on the head of Jman. Divine picks Jman up and goes for the Divine Intervention. J counters and reversed the move into a neckbraker. He picks him up and whips him to the corner. Jman charges for corner splash but he gets a big boot on the jaw instead. Mule kick from Divine right in the guts of Jman. He climbs the corner and goes for a moonsault. Jman quickly moves out of the way and Divine backflips and lands on his feet. SUPERKICK from Jman!!! Divine goes down and J gets on his knees and begins to crawl over to Divine for the cover...

One!

Two!

Thre...Noooo!

Mason: Divine is still in there!

Madison: No one from these two men is able to get the upper hand of this match. They both know how to counter each others moves.

Divine barely kicks out before three. Jman points at the corner. He climbs the closest corner but instead from escaping the cage he goes for the Macho Man elbow. Jman only hits the canvas as Divine rolled out of the way and now both men are down. Divine shouts the ref to open the door but Jman quickly realizes that and grabs him from the leg pulling him back to the center of the ring. the ref shuts the door and now both men are up. Jman goes for a closeline and he hits it sending Divine to the ropes. He whips him to the opposite ropes and goes for another closline but the returning Divine ducks and grabs Jman from the back and nails him with a reverse DDT. Divine gets up and waits from Jman to get up. J is up and Divine picks him on his shoulders and goes for a running powerslam. Jman falls behind the back of Divine, grabs him from the back and goes for the Tazmission! Divine quickly tries to escape from the hold and counters with a few elbows in the ribs of J. J release the hold and Divine nails him with the Divine Intervention! Divine goes for the cover...

One!

Two!

Thre....Noooooooo!

Mason: He kicked out, he kicked out. Good God what a match in the finals of Grand Prix!

Madison: Divine with another unbelievable counter. He countered Jman's Tazmission into an Intervention.

Jman was the one to kick out Divine's finisher, barely and the fans explode in cheers once again. Divine picks Jman up and goes for the Divine Intervention again but Jman pushes him away. He runs to the ropes and comes back to hit Jman with a Lou Thesz press. But Jman is fired up he pushes Divine followed with a Kip-Up. Divine is up and Jman delivers a big chop to the chest and then another one, with the second chop backing him to the ropes. Divine responds with a couple punches and grabs the head of Jman. Now J grabs the head of Divine and both men start punching each other on the head.

Jman
    Divine
    Jman
    Divine
    Jman
    Divine
    Jman
    Jman
    Divine
    Divine
    Jman
    Jman
    Jman

Jman gets the better of that, he takes a few steps back and then delivers another big SUPERKICK on the jaw of Divine. Divine goes to the ropes bounces and J hits him with a Third Superkick!!! Divine goes down and Jman falls on the top of him for the cover...

One!

Two!

Thre....Noooooooo!

Mason: What the hell, I can't freaking believe it Divine kicked out!

Madison: Good match and let's go to eat hit three time tonight but thy weren't enough to keep Divine down.

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Divine kicks out again and Jman can't believe it. Every person in the arena is shocked and J complains to the ref. Jman goes to the corner and readies himself for another Superkick. He waits Divine to get up but he doesn't have enough strength to get up. Jman goes to pick him up but Divine was playing possum and he hits Jman with a low blow. Once again both men are down. The fans are clapping their hands and cheering for both men to get up. After several seconds Jman slowly makes it to his feet followed by Divine who used the help of the ropes to get up. Jman charges and eats a DIVINE INTERVENTION! Divine goes for the cover...

One!

Two!

Thre....Noooooooo!

Jman shockingly kicks out again and Divine is pissed. He picks Jman up, he whips him to the ropes raises him up in the air only to hit him with another INTERVENTION. He doesn't go for the cover instead goes to the corner he gets up and then hits J with a Frog Splash. Divine covers...

One!

Two!

Three!

Cooper: Here is your winner and the EWN Grand Prix 3 Champion Chriiiiiiissss Diviiiiinnneeeee!

Mason: Chris Divine is the Grand Prix champion as he wins this war.

Madison: This match is without a doubt the best match I've seen in Grand Prix what an effort from both men.

Mason: I can only agree with that. Divine now joins Hawk and Pamich who won the previous two tournaments. And Divine he will meet those men and nine more in the Champion of Champions Tournament.

Madison: He got the golden ticket!

Here comes the Boss!!

*Jason Myers comes out from the back to a good reaction from the fans. The boss walks down the ramp. He is followed by a group of girls who they are carrying with them the Grand Prix Trophy and the $100, 000 check. He waits for the cage to go up and then he enters the ring. Divine looks at the trophy and he smiles. Myers takes the trophy and hands it to the winner who raises the trophy in the air. Some Divine fans are chanting his name and some others are booing, but most of the fans are applauding in appreciation. We get a shot of Jman walking on the ramp to the back. The cameras are back with Divine who climbs the corner and raises the trophy for one more time in the air and the confetti fills the arena. Cameras leave us with that last image as they fade to black and the Grand Prix logo shows up*

Oh akbar....

Congrats to the winner and a big thank you to all the guys who trusted me with their characters for this tournament

Full show is up and feedback is always welcome and it helps me improve my work.

Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Did you find the results fair?:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade:

Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Favorite Moment: Divine kicking out of three Superkicks.
    Best Match: Duh.
    Best Promo: Double duh.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope.
    Did you find the results fair?: Absolutely. I'm getting a spot in that Grand Final, though.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope.
    Overall Show Grade: B

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Congrats to the winner and a big thank you to all the guys who trusted me with their characters for this tournament

Full show is up and feedback is always welcome and it helps me improve my work.

Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Did you find the results fair?:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade:
    Im not going to give this feedback this way because it doesnt do the show justice, Divine and Jman really turned up the heat on this tournament and there promo in the final just summed up there greatness and after reading that I though the match could have gone anywhere.

Match was well written with plenty of excitement and a big congrats to both men on a superb job and Magglis you delivered once again
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Im not going to give this feedback this way because it doesnt do the show justice, Divine and Jman really turned up the heat on this tournament and there promo in the final just summed up there greatness and after reading that I though the match could have gone anywhere.

Match was well written with plenty of excitement and a big congrats to both men on a superb job and Magglis you delivered once again
    Thanks for the kind words man

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Im not sure when ill be able to give formal feedback so here is some quick feedback from my phone. First, mags, thanks. J, could have easily been you so kudos for pushing me. I enjoyed the show and thought the match was really good

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Quarterfinal round Falls Count Anywhere match:

Shaz vs Orion Slayde

HELL Fucking YEAH!!!! We gonna tear the house down with this one. Looking forward to working with you, Shaz
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! Look forward to working with you two as well bruv!!

Favorite Moment: Hmm. I'd go with the promo and the match, I could feel the damn emotion in both.
    Did you find the results fair?: Yep, and it could've gone either way.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B

Any update on the promos guys?

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.