View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 170 of 254 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160168169170171172 180 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Man no one has taken post 100 yet
    you ruined the moment, it was 1000th

Blog Entries
    I meant 1,000. I literally just woke up and im headed to work so im not all here

I meant 1,000. I literally just woke up and im headed to work so im not all here
    Got a big day coming as well and im crook as all hell so this will be interesting

Man no one has taken post 100 yet

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Damn you mags. Lol. I was half asleep and not wanting to go to work. On a good note...18 hrs left :/

Damn you mags. Lol. I was half asleep and not wanting to go to work. On a good note...18 hrs left :/
    Just 5 for the show

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Just 5 for the show
    Early show... Do it...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Guess what show is going up.......

NOW!!!

Are you ready?

Oh akbar....

Chris Mason: It started with 8 men, then it was down to four. And now is Jman vs Chris Divine in the finals of Grand Prix 3: Rage in the Cage. We welcome you to EWN Grand Prix live from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont Illinois. My name is Chris Mason and my partner as always Jack Madison.

Jack Madison: Its great to be here in the finals of Grand Prix3.

Mason: Can't believe we already had three tournaments so far. And what a way to end this one.

Madison:
    I can't wait for this match. Two of my favorite wrestlers collide tonight in the finals of Grand Prix in a steel cage match. Can't wait for the match, can't wait to see what they have to say before their match. I think I'm gonna cream my pants!

Mason: This is kinda awkward...

Chris "So Fine" Divine

*Chris Divine comes out from the back, to nothing but boos from the fans. He has the JBW Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder. He stands at the top of the ramp, as he raises the title high into the air, and the fans go insane. Divine lowers it back to his shoulder, as he proceeds down the ramp. He climbs into the ring, as he ascends a corner, raising the title high once more. He hops down, as he reaches through the ropes, grabbing a mic. He comes back to the center of the ring. His music fades, as he raises the mic.*

Divine: Can you feel it in the air? Can you sense it? It's time....it's time........

*Divine changes his stance in the ring, as he bends over. He immediately pulls back, as he speaks.*

Divine: FINALLY! The Divine One has returned to...to...oh who in the hell care where we are. What people care about, is a winner. That is what Divine is, a winner. That is what this tournament has been about. This tournament, has been a complete 180 compared to the grand prix two. In the second grand prix, Divine wrestled to a draw, and despite not being pinned, Divine lost. In this one...Divine has done it. Divine has beaten Chris "The Fraudigy" Diamond, and Saggy Blue Balls. Divine did it inside of a steel structure. Divine did it by wowing these unappreciative fans. See, that is the thing with Divine. Divine is the total package.

*The fans immediately start chanting total bullshit.*

Divine: Total bullshit? Oh come now. Divine isn't total bullshit. Do you know what is total bullshit? Each and every single one of you. Sitting here, acting like you all are above Divine. The Divine truth is, you are levels upon levels below Divine. You are the dirty beneath Divines feet, much like Sagittarius Blue, and Chris Diamond were beneath the feet of Divine, and after tonight, after Divine puts Jman in his place, Jman will too be below...

Oh akbar....

Jman

*Jman, mic in hand, walks out to the stage to a big pop. J takes a long look around the arena before focusing on Divine. Divine says something we can’t hear to Jman that causes J to nod before starting to speak.*

Jman: Here I am indeed, Chris. Actually, I came out here so early just to back you up. You are the total package.

*The crowd boos as J starts walking down the ramp.*

Jman: You can talk with the best of ‘em, albeit while speaking in the third person like a tool, you can wrestle with the best of ‘em, you’re entertaining, you’re good for a company’s bottom line…Generally, I’m a fan, Chris. You know that.

*More boos ring out as Jman slides into the ring. Divine seems to be enjoying the praise as J speaks again.*

Jman: That being said, in this tournament, you haven’t accomplished much in my eyes.
    Chris Diamond and Saggaritus Blue are two super talented kids who have the potential to be great in time but, let’s face it, neither of them, even with all that talent, aren’t quite ready for prime-time. They will be, but they’re not on your level yet.

*There’s a mixed reaction to that as J continues.*

Jman: I, on the other hand, had to face the IWA World Heavyweight Champion and a guy who wanted nothing more than to end my career in order to get to this final. Once again, no offence to Diamond and Blue, but my road to this match was pretty damn tough, Chris. Tougher than yours, for sure.

*The crowd is mixed in their reaction again as J rolls on.*

Jman: Tonight, though, isn’t about any of that. Tonight is about winning the third EWN Grand Prix, qualifying for the Grand Final and, heh, it’s also a return match for us, Chris. Nearly a year ago, on a little show called Anarchy, Chris Divine put himself on the map. How, you ask? Well, he came this close to beating the Supremacy World Champion that night. This sonuvabitch *points at Divine*, when he was still greener than gooseshit, almost beat me. Almost. Just like tonight, Chris. You’ll be painfully close, a half second away, but I’ll walk out of that cage as Grand Prix Champion.

*Divine looks at Jman for a moment, before smiling. He raises his mic to speak.*

Divine: Just because you come out here, boasting about how much harder your path to the finals were, doesn't make it true, J. Look at your path. Yeah, you faced Shaz, the IWA World Champ, but come on, lets face it. That title has been passed around more times than Jenna Jameson. As for Eclipse, divine will give you a little credit there, you beat him, but in that same notion, it's not something Divine couldn't have done.

*Divine just smirks.*

Divine: You talk about our match over a year ago. You call Divine green. You didn't even know Divine then. One year is a long time J. What have you done in that time? Hmm!? You've waged war over a sinking company, you lost to Johnny Hot, and you lost a World title match at IWA's biggest PPV of the year. Doesn't sound like the track record of a winner, now does it?

*Divine's smirk turns to a scowl.*

Divine: See J, that is your problem. You have it wrapped into your head, you are some big name, somebody who can come into any company and everyone takes notice. Yeah, Divine is sure you won't ever admit it, infact, you would probably say the opposite, but come on now, Divine isn't stupid, these fans aren't stupid, you are a conceited prick, and it's written on the walls. J you...

Jman: Woah, hold it!

*The crowd pops at J’s innuriuption of Divine;, but he’s furious.*

Jman: You’re right, Chris. Is that what you wanna hear? Because, guess what? You are right. I am living off reputation. Ever since HWA shut down, I’ve lived off reputation.

*Divine smirks and the crowd boos as J continues.*

Jman: Everything you just said is absolutely true, but let’s turn it around. You were heading for big things in HWA, my friend. You would’ve beaten Hot in that Last Man Standing match and won a world title pretty quick, I’ll bet, but you never got the chance. And, with that chance gone by, you disappeared just like me. You floundered around in IWA and ICW, you floundered around in EWNCW… Only now, that IC title over your shoulder, feuding with TDA and Thunder, are you, Chris “So Fine” Divine, relevant again.

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.