View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 164 of 254 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154162163164165166 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ravens clockwork house of fun
    I'd like to see that match in a Hardcore themed one. Also, if that were the case... count The Butcher in.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Back to normal. Or a submission based GP. Something less hardcore.
    I'll think about it, thanks bro. You are always helpful

I'm just gonna wait to see what others have to say. Hopefully get a response this time from others

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I would definitely do Hardcore, then submission, then back to normal. Slow progression back to normal from WAY out there to submitting to regular. And by the time the three gimmick ones are done (Cage, Hardcore, Submission) people will want to get back to normal anyway I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I would definitely do Hardcore, then submission, then back to normal. Slow progression back to normal from WAY out there to submitting to regular. And by the time the three gimmick ones are done (Cage, Hardcore, Submission) people will want to get back to normal anyway I believe.
    Makes sense

I was thinking to do one GP with the users pick their matches

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Makes sense

I was thinking to do one GP with the users pick their matches
    Pick the matches would be hard in a tournament setting. Maybe pick the competitors? Like, get a list of 24 guys and have them dwindled down by votes or something like that. So the tournament brackets are completely user generated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Pick the matches would be hard in a tournament setting. Maybe pick the competitors? Like, get a list of 24 guys and have them dwindled down by votes or something like that. So the tournament brackets are completely user generated.
    I made a thread for the next GP!!

Oh akbar....

Just letting you know that show is done but i can't post it right now because I'm not home. I'll probably post it later tonight. Show looks good, probably the best one so far

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Just letting you know that show is done but i can't post it right now because I'm not home. I'll probably post it later tonight. Show looks good, probably the best one so far
    Completely cool dude. Show should be fantastic!

Yeah i had my family in my house for dinner, that's why show isn't up yet. Should be up in one hour though

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Yeah i had my family in my house for dinner, that's why show isn't up yet. Should be up in one hour though
    Looking forward to reading it

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.