View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 160 of 254 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150158159160161162 170 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And just a quick note... I don't think the show deserved a C+ because of a short promo. Was it an epic promo?? No. Was it THAT bad that as it was put "drug the show down."? No. We worked with what was given to us by Magglis. All he wanted was Artemis to come out, Avidico to come out and go into the match. We gave him what HE wanted because its HIS show. So does it deserve a C+ because of that? No. I give it definitely a B+ to A-... it was solid, matches were great and its what it needed to be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And just a quick note... I don't think the show deserved a C+ because of a short promo. Was it an epic promo?? No. Was it THAT bad that as it was put "drug the show down."? No. We worked with what was given to us by Magglis. All he wanted was Artemis to come out, Avidico to come out and go into the match. We gave him what HE wanted because its HIS show. So does it deserve a C+ because of that? No. I give it definitely a B+ to A-... it was solid, matches were great and its what it needed to be.
    You gotta remember now a days apparently long promos=quality promos. apparently
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Very well said indeed. Just because its long doesn't mean its epic. Just because people go back and forth 12 times doesn't mean its legen... wait for it... dary. It is what it is. Short promos are just as good. Especially when it gets down to the point and you see what you really waited to see.

Black Ninja!
    Artemis and avidico's promo was perfect for the situation.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I disagree. To me, its the right balance of both. Knowing when your in the moment writing and it just clicks and it will convey an emotion to the reader, and knowing when you have to keep it a little juicy but not lambaste the promo with garbage.

So ill give a quick feedback for the latest shows. Both matches were really good matches, so kudos to maggs if he wrote both. The brock/blue promo was decent also. As for avidico and eclipse, i say this, and when i do its not a smack at rob or tnawhat. If this was a dream match, the promo just felt like it didnt convey the emotion. It didnt have me reading it and going, "man, i cant wait to read this, i have no idea who is going to win the match". That is where my point of length doesnt matter, it comes to content. Less doesnt equal better always and more doesnt always mean better. I would give this show a b-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Very well said indeed. Just because its long doesn't mean its epic. Just because people go back and forth 12 times doesn't mean its legen... wait for it... dary. It is what it is. Short promos are just as good. Especially when it gets down to the point and you see what you really waited to see.
    exactly it all depends on what you're given and can't be forced out but when I see a length requirement I'm just like "the hell?"
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I disagree. To me, its the right balance of both. Knowing when your in the moment writing and it just clicks and it will convey an emotion to the reader, and knowing when you have to keep it a little juicy but not lambaste the promo with garbage.

So ill give a quick feedback for the latest shows. Both matches were really good matches, so kudos to maggs if he wrote both. The brock/blue promo was decent also. As for avidico and eclipse, i say this, and when i do its not a smack at rob or tnawhat. If this was a dream match, the promo just felt like it didnt convey the emotion. It didnt have me reading it and going, "man, i cant wait to read this, i have no idea who is going to win the match". That is where my point of length doesnt matter, it comes to content. Less doesnt equal better always and more doesnt always mean better. I would give this show a b-
    Yes I'm working solo now.

Thanks for the feedback Bear and R(ob)

Now here is the plan for the next show. I'm gonna start working on it today, Thursday and Friday i will be very busy so i will try to finish it Saturday if i can't do that then i will finish it Sunday. Show will be up Sunday for sure

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

So it looks like that the show will be up Sunday and it will be a good one.

Also promo assignments for the semis will go out that night

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tonight's show will be awesome boys make sure to read it

Oh akbar....

If you haven't done that already then you should check DFI in IWA one of the best shows of the year

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.