View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 159 of 254 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Full show is up and feedback is always welcome and it helps me improve my work. Have to say that the results were also affected from the late promos

Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Did you find the results fair?:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade:

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Favorite Moment: Blue winning. Both guys put in their all but Blue was the rightful winner.
    Best Match: Artemis-Avi
    Best Promo: Blue-Brock
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Definitely the Artemis-Avi promo. Artemis/R(ob) is capable of much, much more, and given the chance- Avi could have been more impressive. And I would have liked to have seen some back and forth.
    Did you find the results fair?: Yeah it was fair.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Apart from the Arti-Avi promo, nothing.
    Overall Show Grade: C+, the Artemis-Avi promo really pulled this week's show down.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)
    Current HWA Adrenaline Champion (Kyojin)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Favorite Moment: Blue winning. Both guys put in their all but Blue was the rightful winner.
    Best Match: Artemis-Avi
    Best Promo: Blue-Brock
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Definitely the Artemis-Avi promo. Artemis/R(ob) is capable of much, much more, and given the chance- Avi could have been more impressive. And I would have liked to have seen some back and forth.
    Did you find the results fair?: Yeah it was fair.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Apart from the Arti-Avi promo, nothing.
    Overall Show Grade: C+, the Artemis-Avi promo really pulled this week's show down.
    Thanks for taking the time and giving me your feedback

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Mags if u view my posts in other threads, you will see this.

Ok posting this here first, then resposting it in the other efeds im in so the owners/creative know. Here is my plan.

Im working today, tomorrow, and wed. Then im using thursday and friday to compile the ppv, Destined for Immortality and posting it. There is a chance it will go up thursday, but if not, it will be friday. Then i am sending out assignments for the next chaos, and then enjoying my vacation. What that means is, i may or may not be on for the next week, and i might or might not IC. I wont be doing any promos though. So that means if im involved in a promo where im waiting for someone to start, i need it by thursday. For the assignments ive gotten where i start, im doing those after work. Ill be back on and ready to go on feb 17th, a sunday. That is when the first chaos after dfi will be posted by me, and every chaos after that will be posted by torphy

But im going to make a slight exception here. If i advance and know who im going against by next tuesday(the 12th), ill hammer out a promo for ya. Wont be able to from wed to sat

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Mags if u view my posts in other threads, you will see this.

Ok posting this here first, then resposting it in the other efeds im in so the owners/creative know. Here is my plan.

Im working today, tomorrow, and wed. Then im using thursday and friday to compile the ppv, Destined for Immortality and posting it. There is a chance it will go up thursday, but if not, it will be friday. Then i am sending out assignments for the next chaos, and then enjoying my vacation. What that means is, i may or may not be on for the next week, and i might or might not IC. I wont be doing any promos though. So that means if im involved in a promo where im waiting for someone to start, i need it by thursday. For the assignments ive gotten where i start, im doing those after work. Ill be back on and ready to go on feb 17th, a sunday. That is when the first chaos after dfi will be posted by me, and every chaos after that will be posted by torphy

But im going to make a slight exception here. If i advance and know who im going against by next tuesday(the 12th), ill hammer out a promo for ya. Wont be able to from wed to sat
    If you advance, Divine will face Blue.

Ok bro thanks for the exception

Oh akbar....

I'm a bit sad that no one except Eddie who is not part of GP3 gave me his feedback

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm a bit sad that no one except Eddie who is not part of GP3 gave me his feedback

I have been extremely busy bro wit a sick daughter and doing my trial for Rage Writer and promo for DFI
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I have been extremely busy bro wit a sick daughter and doing my trial for Rage Writer and promo for DFI
    No worries man , its ok i was talking for the current roster

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You know me bro, I'd give feedback if i could. I quick read the show, as I'm running at 100 miles now haha. Ill try to give feedback soon though

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've been having comp problems pretty badly lately and I've been working 12hr shifts As well lol. I'm going to say one major thing and one major thing only...

With every show you do, it gets better and better. Every match has had an "epic" moment so to say. Keep this up man, you're kicking major ass! Congrats to Sagittarius Blue for advancing and also, helluva an encounter between Artemis Eclipse and Avidico who have never competed against each other in any ring except this one. Glad it was here. Keep up the great job again dude!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.