View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 124 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Can I enter as all my characters?
    NO

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

You ain't the boss. So I'll enter as how many characters I damn well please.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    You ain't the boss. So I'll enter as how many characters I damn well please.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    bump for usefulness.
    ]

Kaige: Everyone is gone!

*Walks around the backstage, impersonating all the other competitors. When he gets to Ali, he grabs a nearby worker and pinches her mouth shut.*

VoilÃ*, I have silenced you, if by magic! Are you not impressed? Then watch as I make you disappear!

*He pushes her from camera shot, and then poses as though he's done some great magic trick.*

My opponent isn't the only one with magical powers! I, too, possess some interesting feats of the unknown and the strange. But as time ticks down, there is one thing that isn't unknown and there is one thing that won't be strange.

Come the second part of EWNGP II Round I, I will defeat Ali Kazam, and then my opponent afterwards, and then I shall stand tall in the finals.

*Kaige walks off camera saying VoilÃ*, as the camera loses sight of him.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to Grand Prix! Only like 2 or 3 more days! Woot!

Divine: Kyojin, Divine takes joy in knowing that when we step into that ring, three things will happen. The fans will be amazed, the match will go down in history as one of the best, and Divine walks away the winner. No hard feelings Kyojin..but Divine wants this so much more than you do

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

Divine: Kyojin, Divine takes joy in knowing that when we step into that ring, three things will happen. The fans will be amazed, the match will go down in history as one of the best, and Divine walks away the winner. No hard feelings Kyojin..but Divine wants this so much more than you do
    I'll let you guys know tomorrow for sure

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

Kyojin: You're damn right when you say three things will happen, and two of those things you said will, the fans will be amazing and the match will go down in history- but you're wrong when you say you're going to walk away the winner. First of all, you don't know how much I want this. I want to be the Best In The World and by winning this, I add another reason to be considered for that title. Secondly, I doubt either of us will be walking after the effort I expect us both to put in. Either way, you and I are going to make history Divine. That's the only guaranteed thing.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: You're damn right when you say three things will happen, and two of those things you said will, the fans will be amazing and the match will go down in history- but you're wrong when you say you're going to walk away the winner. First of all, you don't know how much I want this. I want to be the Best In The World and by winning this, I add another reason to be considered for that title. Secondly, I doubt either of us will be walking after the effort I expect us both to put in. Either way, you and I are going to make history Divine. That's the only guaranteed thing.
    Mr. Smyth: The best in the world?

Mr. Smyth laughs.

Mr. Smyth: Let's see: you can't select the right person to do a job correctly, you're actively despised by your colleagues because of your narcissism, arrogance and delusions of grandeur, unlike me you're not a champion and you constantly under estimate your opposition and will happily run into any situation blind.

Other than that, you're average at best and I look forward to Christopher doing the job this time.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: The best in the world?

Mr. Smyth laughs.

Mr. Smyth: Let's see: you can't select the right person to do a job correctly, you're actively despised by your colleagues because of your narcissism, arrogance and delusions of grandeur, unlike me you're not a champion and you constantly under estimate your opposition and will happily run into any situation blind.

Other than that, you're average at best and I look forward to Christopher doing the job this time.
    Kyojin: I'll see you on Chaos Smyth.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.