View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 106 of 254 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96104105106107108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I love your ic posts guys, quality posts

I can't wait to read your promos
    you might have ours today. Depends on if Eddie gets me his next part

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Lol you guys are fast

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

So how you spend the new years eve?

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: We wrestle indoors Kyojin and thats your problem, you only see somethings clear and others you see fuzzy.

Anytime anywhere Kyojin v Israel I have enough of your utter disrespect and distain of The one man Dynasty, I know we are not in IWA and I cannot win the title from you, Smokey book the damn match or I will book it myself and I will teach you respect
    Kyojin: You really are an absolute idiot aren't you? I was merely pointing out that you like to make excuses when you lose.

Anytime anywhere Kyojin v Israel Pamich? Yeah that already happened, and I kicked your ass. You couldn't get the job done and finally, now that you have work ethic, you managed to actually achieve something with your life. You've managed to do something that is worthwhile but this is as far as you go Pamich. That's the top for you, that's the very limit of your abilities.

You're right, this isn't IWA. But I'd love to kick your ass again. Get Smokey to book the match, and we'll talk. Until then, you can continue clinging onto your victory for as long as you like, but I'm done lowering myself to your level when I have more pressing matters to contend with- like an actual opponent in Chris Divine.

I'll do my bit later

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: While we are throwing rocks in glass houses propose that AJ Dixon teach you about success and how to obtain it because cleary you will not listen to me
    Brock: You a success? Hardly. Let's face the facts here. You have won only won one insignificant thing your character. Other than that what have you done that is worth gloating about? Hummmm.... That's right, because you are a pathetic little worm who has managed to dodge the big bad bird and got away with having one.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Our promo will be with you tomorrow evening. Just need to tie a bow on this baby!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Our promo will be with you tomorrow evening. Just need to tie a bow on this baby!
    Ah lovely i will start writing the show when i get it

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: You really are an absolute idiot aren't you? I was merely pointing out that you like to make excuses when you lose.

Anytime anywhere Kyojin v Israel Pamich? Yeah that already happened, and I kicked your ass. You couldn't get the job done and finally, now that you have work ethic, you managed to actually achieve something with your life. You've managed to do something that is worthwhile but this is as far as you go Pamich. That's the top for you, that's the very limit of your abilities.

You're right, this isn't IWA. But I'd love to kick your ass again. Get Smokey to book the match, and we'll talk. Until then, you can continue clinging onto your victory for as long as you like, but I'm done lowering myself to your level when I have more pressing matters to contend with- like an actual opponent in Chris Divine.
    Israel: I assure you that you will lose your match with Chris Divine in round 1 and do you know why Kyojin? Clearly becausen you lack respect for your opponents and to call me an idiot for apparently making excuses when I am pretty sure someone who interrupts a match and costs you a title is a reason enough to cast doubt of your victory over me and as for work ethic how dare you suggest that I have only just begun to show work ethic, I pride myself on work ethic so when I am done with Draymen im coming for you

Divine: Well, look at Mr Integrity. Divine guesses grammar wasn't one of the things you were taught growing up. What did they teach you in place of it? How to be a dumbass up? Divine means, he makes up words like chumpette or rooty pooty, but Divine can atleast define them. You on the other hard sound like a stuttering turret kid who has been kicked one too many times
    Israel: Divine what is wrong with you, I am sure that you were dropped on your head from a young age and therefore suffer severe brain damage.

My grammar skills are fine enough Sir though please teach me how to improve that while I kick your arse and prevent you making the EWNGP and then you may learn a little respect and honour and show gratitude to your far superior opponents

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.