View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 95 of 254 FirstFirst ... 45 859394959697 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I was having a hard time to decide between you and R(ob) but i think i took the right choice.Also i do take ic posts into consideration
    but the 90% of the results comes from the promos.Also i have to say that I've seen massive improvement from you
    Thanks man. I just still fill effy on it, but I'm still glad Isarel was the one to win the thing. However, for future reference, you should probably take both IC and promos in a 50/50 manner.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Thanks man. I just still fill effy on it, but I'm still glad Isarel was the one to win the thing. However, for future reference, you should probably take both IC and promos in a 50/50 manner.
    In my eyes when I pick who to push and who note to, its 60% promo/40% icing, mainly because yes ICing can help progress a feud, and it keeps a thread active, but think to all of the huge moments, people turning heel, surprise debuts, shocking moments, they are all done within a promo and built up through a promo so to me, promo's have a little more weight.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    In my eyes when I pick who to push and who note to, its 60% promo/40% icing, mainly because yes ICing can help progress a feud, and it keeps a thread active, but think to all of the huge moments, people turning heel, surprise debuts, shocking moments, they are all done within a promo and built up through a promo so to me, promo's have a little more weight.
    Yeah I see what you are saying. And I can agree to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Its a matter of opinions actually.I do like ic posts but sometimes, some posters, their ic posts are like this "yeah i will kick your ass" or "fuck you i'm better".

Anyway i want to thank all the guys who joined this tournament and congratulate CT for his win.Also i want to let you all know that if you want you will all get a 2nd chance sometime this year

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Its a matter of opinions actually.I do like ic posts but sometimes, some posters, their ic posts are like this "yeah i will kick your ass" or "fuck you i'm better".

Anyway i want to thank all the guys who joined this tournament and congratulate CT for his win.Also i want to let you all know that if you want you will all get a 2nd chance sometime this year
    I get what you mean and I'll be honest about my ICing. Brock will troll you a lot. Hence why he is so hated.

Blog Entries

Unless ur TTC...then you don't

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Unless ur TTC...then you don't
    Brock: Look you fudgenugget. You can go fuck yourself sideways and go die. Because I absolutely hate your cuts. I mean what kind of coward decides to stay hidden. You weren't even worth the hype.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: It doesn't matter who won tonight because in the end their can only be one winner and that man will be Mike Hawk.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Week 1 card:

Mike Hawk vs AJ Dixon

Orion Slayde vs Mr Smyth

Week 2 card:

Ali Kazam vs Kaige Chamberlain

Kyojin vs Chris Divine

Semis will be like this:

Kyojin or Chris Divine vs Orion Slayde or Mr Smyth

Ali Kazam or Kaige Chamberlain vs Mike Hawk or AJ Dixon

Expect promo assignments all of you later tonight

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Promo assignments are out

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.