View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 94 of 254 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

I had a hunch feeling that bear was in it. I mean why else post in the prediction thread. Then mag and bear's responses were rather off.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

*The cameras are back from the commercial break and we take a close look at the EWNGP champion's trophy which the Grand Prix officials brought out to award the winner after the end of the match.Artemis is still in the ring waiting for Pamich to come out*

Mason: Welcome ladies and gentlemen and look who joined us for commentary.The boss Jason Myers.

Myers: Thank you for having me here guys.

Madison: Well sir, the first tournament is coming to an end, what do you have to say on what we saw tonight and the previous weeks?

Myers: What we saw tonight and on the previous shows its called entertainment.And this is what all the fans around the world can expect from Grand Prix 2.It started with 8 warriors but only one can be the champion.We've seen great back to back matches and we will see another one right now.

Mason: What do you have to say about Grand Prix's 2 roster and on Divine joining the tournament as the final competitor?

Myers: We have an accomplished roster for Grand Prix 2, full of champions, former champions and young men hungry for glory.We was having a hard time to find the 8th member to join the tournament but i believe Divine is the perfect pair with Kyojin.We will see a battle from these 2 and all the other competitors i'm sure they will do anything in their power to win the tournament.

Mason:Well Jack, Mr Myers is time for our final match of Grand Prix 1.

Israel Pamich

*Israel comes out from the back and the fans respond with boos.He walks down the ramp and then heads to the announcer's table where the trophy is.He points at the trophy screaming at Jason Myers face "This is mine".He then climbs the ring ropes and into the ring*

Mark Cooper: The following match is set for one fall,the winner of this match will be the first EWNGP tournament champion. Introducing first from Trebinje, Herzegovina Iiiiisrael Paaaamiiiich!

*Loud boos for Pamich*

Mark Cooper: And he's opponent from Boston Massachusetts Aaaaartemis Ecliiiiiiiiiiiiipse!

*Cheers for Artemis*

(AJ/Artemis vs Williams/Pamich start at 4:00 and stop at 11:10)

Pamich kicks out at two and then Artemis goes straight for the headlock.Pamich slowly gets up and counters with an arm drag.Artemis charges again but Pamich hits him again with an arm drag.He picks Eclipse up and executes a fisherman suplex hooking Artemis leg for the pin.Ref covers...

One!

Twnoo...

Artemis kicks out before two.Israel picks Artemis up and whips him to the corner,he charges with a closeline but instead of that gets a big boot in the face.Artemis climbs the turnbuckle flipping in the air landing on Pamich shoulders he goes to finish the move with the huracanrana, but Pamich counters and instead of the huracanrana he picks him up and slams him hard with a powerbomb.

Madison: Artemis went for the dragon rana but Pamich smart as always saw what happened to Brock earlier and counter with a powerbomb.

Israel waits for Artemis to get up.And as Artemis gets up Israel throws a big right on the head of Eclipse.Eclipse then responds with a big right too and now both men throwing lefts and rights on each other.

Israel
    Artemis
    Israel
    Artemis
    Israel
    Artemis
    Israel
    Artemis

Artemis

Artemis gets the better of this exchange and he backed up Israel to the ropes.Artemis whips him to the opposite rops and then both men go for the cross body.
    A big collusion from both men who both had the same idea.The fans start chanting this is aweome and the ref starts the count.1...2...3...4...5...Israel gets up first to his feet and grabs Artemis legs trying to lock the Dynasty Fulfillied(texas cloverleaf).Artemis kicks him away Israel hits with his chect on the turnbuckle and as he turns Artemis nails him with the RUBIX CUBE!!!Artemis covers...

One!

Two!

Threnooo!

Israel barely kicks out before three and Artemis is shocked by that.Artemis looks pissed gets up and hits Israel with a standing moonsault senton.He doesn't go for the cover and instead he climbs the 2nd rope in the corner and goes for the the phoenix splash(reverse 450).Israel had his knees up and the only thing that Artemis did is to injure his ribs.Israel gets up and this time he is able to lock Dynasty
    Fulfillied.

Mason: Israel olcks the Dynasty fulfillied

Myers: I think he is gonna tap the hold is too tight.

Artemis raises his hand up but instead of taping he crawls himself to the ropes grabbing the bottom rope.The ref says to Pamich to release the hold but he refuses to do it.The ref starts counting Israel and he releases before fiveIsrael complains to the ref.Pamich had his back turned towards the ref and that allowed Artemis to hit him with the backstubber.He covers...

One!

Two!

Thrnooo

Pamich kicks out and Artemis slaps his hands on the canvas out of frustration.The fans loved the action in the ring.Artemis screams thw words "RUBIX CUBE".He picks Pamich up but Pamich shoved him to the ropes.Pamich catches the returning Artemis and raises him up only to hit him with the European Uppercut.He covers...

Madison: OMG he killed him!

One!

Two!

Three!

Cooper: Here is your winner and the EWN Grand Prix Champion
    Iiiiisrael Paaaamiiiich!

Mason: What a great battle between those two man with Pamich getting the biggest win of his career.

Myers: Sorry guys i have to give this trophy to the winner.

*Myers takes the trophy and gets in the ring.He hands it to Pamich and he raises the trophy up high.Someone hands Myers the big $100 000 check and then he asks Pamich to get some photos with him while handing him the check.The EWNGP winner climps the turnbuckle and raises the trophy up high one more time.And now the confeti starts dropping.The cameras leave us with that picture as they fade to black*

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Full show is up Bitches

Feedback as following if you please:

Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade:

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Pamich vs Eclipse
    Best Promo: Hmm....I'm going with Eclipse/Edwards
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None that stuck out to me.
    Any Other Positives: It was a good show, and good to see Pamich get the big win. I was expecting a Pamich vs Edwards main event.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: None really. Keep up the great job!

Best Match: Eclipse vs. Pamich
    Best Promo: Divine
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None that I could see. All promos were great and all were brilliant.
    Any Other Positives: Nice to see Pamich get the win, although I felt Eclipse deserved it more. Pamich/Eclipse was the right final
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: None that I could see.
    Overall Show Grade: B+. Solid show.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)
    Current HWA Adrenaline Champion (Kyojin)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Best Match: Eclipse vs. Pamich
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None that I could see. All promos were great and all were brilliant.
    Any Other Positives: Nice to see Pamich get the win, although I felt Eclipse deserved it more. Pamich/Eclipse was the right final
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: None that I could see.
    Overall Show Grade: B+. Solid show.
    Yeah i do think bear stole the show with his promo

Oh akbar....

Best Match: Eclipse/Pamich
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing really.
    Any Other Positives: N/A
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Actually I do have some. I would have had Divine kept silence, but I can see the positive side of it anyways. It already gives both men a starting point. My second problem is that the finals should have been Brock/Pamich. I love R(ob), but I don't think he was the right choice in my own personal opinion. He barely ICed, but I won't take anything away from his promo skills. However, you did said you took ICing into consideration, but I feel you really didn't. It's not sour grapes, because I was hoping for a Isarel win more than any else. However, I feel like ICing builds up a feud or match and that's what Brock and Isarel did. The two were the ones that were truly hyping up the event more than anyone and that to meant it should have been the two. I know you have your reasons man, but I got to disagree with the decision. It just didn't feel right with the main event. Don't take it personally, because the main event was awesome. It's just that Isarel/Edwards to me was the right way to go.
    Overall Show Grade: B+

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Actually I do have some. I would have had Divine kept silence, but I can see the positive side of it anyways. It already gives both men a starting point. My second problem is that the finals should have been Brock/Pamich. I love R(ob), but I don't think he was the right choice in my own personal opinion. He barely ICed, but I won't take anything away from his promo skills. However, you did said you took ICing into consideration, but I feel you really didn't. It's not sour grapes, because I was hoping for a Isarel win more than any else. However, I feel like ICing builds up a feud or match and that's what Brock and Isarel did. The two were the ones that were truly hyping up the event more than anyone and that to meant it should have been the two. I know you have your reasons man, but I got to disagree with the decision. It just didn't feel right with the main event. Don't take it personally, because the main event was awesome. It's just that Isarel/Edwards to me was the right way to go.
    The bolded statement. When Maggs made the comment he already chose the final two for the match, and he was basing it off of promos and ic work, I was surprise to see it was Rob seeing as how he didn't nearly as much as TTC did.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

I was having a hard time to decide between you and R(ob) but i think i took the right choice.Also i do take ic posts into consideration
    but the 90% of the results comes from the promos.Also i have to say that I've seen massive improvement from you

Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Divine steals whatever show he's on, man. That promo was fucking golden.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.