View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 85 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Brock: You know I find it funny that some people are already talking about the next tournament. Actually, no it's really amusing that anyone believes there is going to be another Grand Prix Tournament. You see once I advance to the finals and beat the living shit out of my opponent, whom ever it might be, management will think real hard about hosting another tournament. They will realize that there will be no point on having any more, because it will become obvious to every single motherfucker out there that Brock Edwards will win the last fucking match with all other 11 winners, should there be more tournaments, that result will be simple. Brock Edwards will or would be victorious. So, everyone schedule for the second Grand Pix you better be prepare to know this tournament will be finished, because of the man known as Brock Edwards.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You know I find it funny that some people are already talking about the next tournament. Actually, no it's really amusing that anyone believes there is going to be another Grand Prix Tournament. You see once I advance to the finals and beat the living shit out of my opponent, whom ever it might be, management will think real hard about hosting another tournament. They will realize that there will be no point on having any more, because it will become obvious to every single motherfucker out there that Brock Edwards will win the last fucking match with all other 11 winners, should there be more tournaments, that result will be simple. Brock Edwards will or would be victorious. So, everyone schedule for the second Grand Pix you better be prepare to know this tournament will be finished, because of the man known as Brock Edwards.
    Ali: Ahhh, Brock, you make me laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: Ahhh, Brock, you make me laugh...
    Brock: You also make me laugh.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Israel: You will be facing me you useless hack and when I beat you I will ensure that EWNGP continues... though there will ever be only one EWNPG 1 winner and that will be me
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: You don't have the slightest clue about who you are messing with. You would have seen me in when I was EWNCW. When I was there I was only scratching into my potential. But I'm back in a different company and I'm on track to be the most dominant man in this business...

OOC: Yeah he was there for a couple of months... I was on creative for a while too. Then I got busy and E-fedding wasn't really something I had time for. But I'm getting back into it in IWA... This seems like a good way to get some promo practice in and try and refine myself. Is Kaige a Face or a heel? Just so I know.
    Kaige: 'Stratching into my potential' which means you tried and failed. It's okay, I'm the hottest developmental talent they have and soon, I'm going to be at the top of the EWNCW pack. So while you try and find success in another company, just watch how much better than you I am in EWNCW. Hell, if you're lucky, I might let you thrive in the other company before I come take it over.

OOC: Tweener, though at the moment, TWE has him more towards a face-role.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: 'Stratching into my potential' which means you tried and failed. It's okay, I'm the hottest developmental talent they have and soon, I'm going to be at the top of the EWNCW pack. So while you try and find success in another company, just watch how much better than you I am in EWNCW. Hell, if you're lucky, I might let you thrive in the other company before I co
    me take it over.

He's better as a face, in my humble opinion.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Kaige: 'Stratching into my potential' which means you tried and failed. It's okay, I'm the hottest developmental talent they have and soon, I'm going to be at the top of the EWNCW pack. So while you try and find success in another company, just watch how much better than you I am in EWNCW. Hell, if you're lucky, I might let you thrive in the other company before I come take it over.

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    A cocky, arrogant, face.

Like Miz.

Or something.

And only if Smyth is the heel.

......only.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Blog Entries
    A cocky, arrogant, face.

Like Miz.

Or something.

And only if Smyth is the heel.

......only.
    You only go heel face for me? I'm honoured. lol

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You only go heel face for me? I'm honoured. lol
    So far. I can play him either way, but it'd probably come out all tweener-heelish anyway. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.