View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 80 of 254 FirstFirst ... 30 707879808182 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    Artemis: Talk is for little girls who like to chatter about their periods and how many bioys they slept with and how much they spent going shopping last week. Me on the other hand? I don't need to talk to anyone. I went into thie beginning of this tournament and beat in my opinion, one of the top dogs of this sport. He's a person that should have been Champion a long time ago. But I proved one thing for sure, I can beat people on that level. I AM that level. I want to see someone try to stop me. I don't know who I have next but expect one thing for sure, a swift kick to your temple and me standing over you in victory. Bank on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Talk is for little girls who like to chatter about their periods and how many bioys they slept with and how much they spent going shopping last week. Me on the other hand? I don't need to talk to anyone. I went into thie beginning of this tournament and beat in my opinion, one of the top dogs of this sport. He's a person that should have been Champion a long time ago. But I proved one thing for sure, I can beat people on that level. I AM that level. I want to see someone try to stop me. I don't know who I have next but expect one thing for sure, a swift kick to your temple and me standing over you in victory. Bank on it!
    Israel: If you showed any interest in this tournament rather then just focus on HolyJose then you would realise you would be facing Brock and I hope to god Brock beats you because if he doesnt then the final is not going to come close to the hype it deserves

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: It's not that. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
    Israel: keep laughing Brock, humour is the best way to deal with tragedy which you will face if you have the ability to face me in the final

Brock: You bored the people to death.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: If you showed any interest in this tournament rather then just focus on HolyJose then you would realise you would be facing Brock and I hope to god Brock beats you because if he doesnt then the final is not going to come close to the hype it deserves
    Artemis: I don't need to pay attention to things like that. I have someone who tells me what's going on and I watch the tapes on that guy. Now I know it's Botch Boy and I know what I have to do. Don't try to chastise me kid. I could take you out in a moments notice as well, Pambitch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You bored the people to death.
    Artemis: My name isn't Brock. That's impossible.

Artemis: I don't need to pay attention to things like that. I have someone who tells me what's going on and I watch the tapes on that guy. Now I know it's Botch Boy and I know what I have to do. Don't try to chastise me kid. I could take you out in a moments notice as well, Pambitch.
    Israel: Artemis Eclipse you think you are clever by calling me Pambitch though that just shows the disrespect and lack of integrity you have and if I were you I would focus on the ape otherwise you may become the proverbial banana

Artemis: My name isn't Brock. That's impossible.
    Brock: That's right your name isn't Brock. Cause then you will be awesome. Which you aren't.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Just finished my promo and I must say that I am happy with it though If I dont advance I know I have given it my all

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: keep laughing Brock, humour is the best way to deal with tragedy which you will face if you have the ability to face me in the final
    Jameson: You need to stop worrying about Brock and start worrying about your next opponent. I just got to my room and I am very pissed.

OOC: Promo is sent in.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.