View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 78 of 254 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Just read your part of the show Magglis great stuff and an awesome promo by TTC
    Thanks mate i'm gonna send some promo assignments for the guys who won their matches.HJ told me that he will post his part later tonight

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Just read your part of the show Magglis great stuff and an awesome promo by TTC
    Thanks man. I as well enjoyed your promo.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Thanks man. I as well enjoyed your promo.
    Cheers mate and who knows we may set the semis or even the final alight if things go a certain way

Cheers mate and who knows we may set the semis or even the final alight if things go a certain way
    In the semifinals Edwards will face Artemis Eclipse and Pamich will face the winner of Gruber vs Jameson.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    In the semifinals Edwards will face Artemis Eclipse and Pamich will face the winner of Gruber vs Jameson.
    Well then looks like Brock we must wait to the final hopefully

P.S. looking forward to Brock v Eclipse, that should be massive

Well then looks like Brock we must wait to the final hopefully

P.S. looking forward to Brock v Eclipse, that should be massive
    Brock: Worry about your own match first. Then maybe you can be concern about me, since from the start we all knew I will go all the way to the finals.

Brock: Worry about your own match first. Then maybe you can be concern about me, since from the start we all knew I will go all the way to the finals.
    Israel: Ohh Brock, I was counting on you making it all the way to the finals because with no disrespect to artemis eclipse I would love nothing more then to teach you some integrity and become the EWNGP world champion

Israel: Ohh Brock, I was counting on you making it all the way to the finals because with no disrespect to artemis eclipse I would love nothing more then to teach you some integrity and become the EWNGP world champion
    Brock: If you make it to the finals of this tournament then it will truly be 2012. And Artemis is just standing on my way for my greatness to be achieved.

Brock: If you make it to the finals of this tournament then it will truly be 2012. And Artemis is just standing on my way for my greatness to be achieved.
    OOC: dont get the bolded part

Israel: The only greatness you will ever achieve is proving the evolutionary link between ape and man

OOC: dont get the bolded part

Israel: The only greatness you will ever achieve is proving the evolutionary link between ape and man
    OOC: It's the reference to the end of the world people talk about. 12/21/12.

Brock: Ape and Man? I am far superior than any species in this planet or any other species for that matter in any place.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.