View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 76 of 254 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ha i got ya

But seriously EWN Grand Prix is not an e-fed is something extra to read a way to build or re-build your character and in the end if you are good enough earn your way to the top
    Yes I know

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

And you know to add to the above post,Magglis...It DOES make more sense that a tournament is spread out over a short period of time...How many Indy tournaments(BOLA) have you seen wrap up in ONE day?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Just finished my part of the next show

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Just finished my part of the next show
    I can not wait to read my friend
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I can not wait to read my friend
    Good bro you did an excellent job with your promo last week

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Good bro you did an excellent job with your promo last week
    Thanks Mate this promo with an earlier one I did in IWA with Torphy aka Malcolm Adonis have been the best two I have been a part of I believe and TBH I would not have been shocked if Scribbler got the nod and reading the match it was probably close though I am extremely happy I got my EWNGP of to a winning start
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Thanks Mate this promo with an earlier one I did in IWA with Torphy aka Malcolm Adonis have been the best two I have been a part of I believe and TBH I would not have been shocked if Scribbler got the nod and reading the match it was probably close though I am extremely happy I got my EWNGP of to a winning start
    It was really hard to pick the winner i have to say.You sure did a great start so far

Oh akbar....

**Very Important**

After tonight's show i'm gonna send promo assignments for the semifinals show.We need the promos to decide the winners.You guys will only have TWO Days to send me your promo.If you don't get it on time or not send a promo at all it will cost you big time.I understand that many of you have real life problems but the show must go on

Oh akbar....

After tonight's show i'm gonna send promo assignments for the semifinals show.We need the promos to decide the winners.You guys will only have TWO Days to send me your promo.If you don't get it on time or not send a promo at all it will cost you big time.I understand that many of you have real life problems but the show must go on
    Hmm I will do my best to get a decent promo though real life is kinda tying me down at the moment though I totally understand the show must go on and if it cost me a spot in the final then I am proud to have made the semi final
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Hmm I will do my best to get a decent promo though real life is kinda tying me down at the moment though I totally understand the show must go on and if it cost me a spot in the final then I am proud to have made the semi final
    Just remember bud that long promos are not quality promos

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.